Why did testosterone get removed from video games?

Why did testosterone get removed from video games?

Attached: Gearsofwar.jpg (542x742, 102.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D8YtqzdrSlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Modern masculinity is boring and tiresome.

>t. sissy beta cuck

Troonies got normalised and took over, and we know they hate when men act like men

is the gears remaster thing real?

No

:(

Gears of War was a product of its time. It was a very War on Terror-era game, and was basically Starship Troopers minus the satire. Which is weird because CliffyB is a leftist.

Capitalism. Game sales need to grow. Focusing on hyper masculine games captures only half the potential market. By the end of the 360 generation the number of people who were into these games capped out and the publishers had to find games that would appeal to a wider audience to keep sale growth.

It was totally the trannies, because CEOs of billion dollar corporations give a shit about being cancelled, for sure.

>Won't be able to play gears 3 online again but actually in 60 fps and good servers

Its a reflection of the basedboys and trannys that make them today.

Attached: image1.jpg (732x458, 16.6K)

because I started producing my own

Tranime demographic overshadowed normal gamers

>tfw chemicals in the water turning the freakin cliffs gay

“Tranime” is higher T than 90% of modern westshit.

youtu.be/D8YtqzdrSlg
Those faggot didn't put this on game because vocals were unfinished, PAIN

Beat it, faggot. Shouldn't you be taking some convicted child molestor's dick up your ass? Hope you ordered from the bottom-friendly menu, faggot.

Attached: 1654642075027.jpg (623x491, 69.15K)

>My dream game of a 32 vs 32 Gears of War battlefield clone will never be real.

Attached: 1409898677504.jpg (250x226, 8.33K)

I vividly remember Any Forums absolutely trashing this game and any other "brown and bloom" looking games and now you guys sound like you miss that generation.

This place is so fucking stupid lol

iCarly zoomers took over the place.

>tiresome knee-jerk aggressive rageful seething reactions brought to you by quick-tempered modern masculinity

Case in point.

larry fink

Not as common as it used to be but it's still here. Like feminine women, masculine men are found in some jap games.

Attached: kaitotank.gif (320x180, 2.94M)

Emasculated men are easier to rule over.