I'm breaking this shit collecting my Gamestop warranty

And then never buying another Fagrosoft product. Constantly banned and I pay for this shit. Fuck that. Piece of shit.

Attached: 6428324_sd.jpg (1403x1663, 116.54K)

I'm gonna sell the replacement on Ebay

>Constantly banned and I pay for this shit
Stop saying nigger nigger in the chat you fucking sicko

One less chud

Attached: based phil keeping us safe from chuds.png (596x522, 244.65K)

Just don't say nigger

Unlike playstation, Xbox has a real moderation system. Sorry for your loss user. Acquire some decency.

I dont even say nigger. People fight with me and then I call them a bsh(cucked version of bitch) now I'm banned. Fuck that. How about just let people say what they want like the first amendment?

Like it or not, chuds probably are the foundation of Xboxlive. They can only keep their shit in control for so long.

Okay I'll break this shit, get my warranty replacement and but a Playstation then. Fuck Fagbox and fuck little gay nerd Bill Gates.
Why doesn't Microsoft believe in the first amendment of the US constitution?

First amendment protects you from the government, and only the government.

microsoft is an arm of the government

The first amendment only protects you from the government. If I find you streaming and you say shit I don't like and I'm your boss I can absolutely fire you even if it happened outside of work hours. You have no constitutional right to talk shit and not lose friends, your job, others respect, etc. Why don't you grow up and learn to deal with trash talk in a mature way? You're black aren't you? Thats why you even own the Xbox to begin with

Attached: 1655199196273.jpg (400x400, 30.81K)

Why does faggot cuck company Microfaggot not follow the same principles as the government?

I know people who work in Xbox’s gaming division and especially halo who run the moderation and the bot that handles out bans. I told them a similar thing with free speech and they outright said that Microsoft doesn’t support free speech and believes what they are doing is for the greater good.

Fine. Why does faggot nerd bitch company Microdick seethe when somebody calls someone else a bitch? Cry all you want and defend this scumbag company. They won't get a dime from me ever again.

Fuck them then. Never spending another dime on their trash products then.

I own a PC, Switch and PS5, haven't owned a Microsoft console since the 360 so I dont care what you buy. Because its their right to monitor player generated content and punish people who create what they consider an unwelcome environment

>Acts like a retard online
>Gets banned
Doesn't matter where you go, it'll keep happening, stop being a manchild.

Why don't they tell people this when they buy their products? Instead they keep it secret and force people to figure it out on their own. It doesn't say on the box "we don't believe in freedom of speech and we will ban you for swearing."

>landlord says you can't say bitch
>says bitch anyway
>house no more
lol