I don't get it, why don't they just lock up the werewolf kids once a month to prevent the killings...

I don't get it, why don't they just lock up the werewolf kids once a month to prevent the killings? And why do they only hunt for the wolf boy during the full moons instead of tracking him down when he's a regular human?

Attached: the-quarry-button-2-1647538903589[1].jpg (2160x2160, 652.23K)

Silas only recently returned to the area, he's been up and down the coast for years. As for the werewolves, they were being locked up in the electrified cages the Hacketts had, they just weren't that night for whatever reason.

What I don't get is how anyone expected me to not kill this kids on purpose out of spite due to how unlikable they all are.

Why not just play visual novels at this point?

>bothering to make sense of this piece of shit story
they clearly didn't try too hard on the writing, and neither should you.

I like the let's play, but I'm not paying 60 dollars for a walking sim with QTEs

I don’t get how the same people make a pretty good game with choices actually mattering, amazing animations, and a good story fucking SEVEN years ago but now can’t do that
what the fuck happened

Halloween (2018) The "Game"

Sony involvement

They blew their entire budget on ex Nickelodeon stars.

Stranger things came out in 2016, why did it take them so long to make this

Can werewolves take showers or bathe?

Was I the only one who thought it was chupacabras?

how did they become so bad at writing characters?

Attached: rx8shjvlv6i61[1].png (360x450, 195.88K)

>people pay for games that require you to press a button once every 10 or 15 minutes
>$59.99 for this pile of shit with terrible animation and acting
>the bi-yearly WATCH YOUR FAVORITE STREAMER PLAY OUR GAME PLEASE release

I feel sorry for Ted Raimi.

Yes
But it sounds like this game is anti-werewolf propaganda, probably funded by sparkling disco vampires

Sony's involvement is why Until Dawn was good, yes. The minute this company went fully independent and multiplat, the quality of writing and gameplay plummeted. The actors and actresses they get are good, but it's obviously not enough.

I refunded this like 4 minutes after I got realising I can just watch streamers. Plus the story is just generic af. I can’t believe I expected kino. Will never reach the 1 dollar per hour play rate cost efficiency

I was hoping it would be bigfoot. But chupacabras would have been sick too. Werewolves are a bottom tier choice, played out choice. There are scarier and cooler monsters. Especially when the "werewolves" in this game look fucking retarded without fur and wolf-like features.

The only time I found werewolves interesting in any media was this book I was reading and it wasn’t even werewolves really. Just demons possessing werewolves and making them go berserk while everyone thought it was a human.

Silver Bullet is probably the only good werewolf story/movie I can think of.

I would rather play a moviegame over tranime

I think they deliberately made the werewolves resemble the wendigo from Until Dawn. More a skeleton with fangs than a wolf.

Most likely. I imagine they intend to make it a shared universe.

Okay Stephen.

this type of game has a weird relationship with let's plays/streamers. there could be a lot of people that would play this if there weren't a way to watch the whole story. in the end they probably still come out ahead due to the marketing they get from the streamers but i bet they wish they could just pay a few different people to play it once and no more.

It's the equivalent of those posters showing white men and Irish in the same picture, anti werewolf propaganda!

fuck Ir*sh "people". thatcher should have finished the job.

Each playthrough is 8 hours max dude. Where as other visual novel can go up to 16-20 hours per playthrough, making your money much more worth it