This game rose from the ashes of being the inferior sequel to being the best in the trilogy

This game rose from the ashes of being the inferior sequel to being the best in the trilogy.

Attached: 37079-1587119462172[1].jpg (1000x1500, 237.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1659202156
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still can't believe people think infinite is better than this, especially when infinite spaces the "vigors" out so fucking horribly where it was done perfectly in this game

I dunno I just like whacking dudes with a massive drill while little girls call me daddy.

really wish i could play this but it crashes all the time

Is that Bomberman?

da drill

Never played the DLC, worth it?

It starts out pretty cool, but then it crashed twice for me and I dropped it

Doing step 2 on this worked for me, played through the whole game without a single crash
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1659202156

Don't play remastered, just do all of the fixes on PCGW for the original and its fine

I really enjoyed it, a good send off to rapture

it was never inferior, it did everything better than the first game, mechanically speaking.

it's a shame the remaster is completely fucking borked for a ton of people

i was referring to the original
already tried it, always crash a bit after defeating the first big sister, just like in the remastered version

It's more of just a combat sandbox, you can feel that everything is a lot more dense and there are way more enemies

>I still can't believe people think infinite is better than this
Even if I thought Infinite was conceptually dumb, I was more bored playing 2 than I was playing infinite.

Meh I'd rather be in Columbia than an inferior version of Rapture

>It's now considered normal for remastered games to have paid DLC
Just burn this fucking industry to the ground.

Attached: 1631657282863.jpg (924x806, 223.17K)

Combat wise yes, but story, characters and setting wise it's massively inferior to the other games in the series.

I’ve only played infinite because I am unable to play 1 because it is too scary for me.

Yeah nowadays it can be the inferior prequel as well.

I don't really see how, 2's gameplay is like the perfect foundation for a really fun action shooter. Traps that can combine and do a lot of varied things and a bunch of really fun weapons with weapon types that provide even more fun interactions and a nice combination of waves of fodder and huge meaty punching bag enemies. It's basically impossible to use drill charge without a massive dopamine hit.

Infinite has a nice setting and serviceable linear shooter combat. That's it. 2's setting and writing is the worst of the lot, but there are still certain compelling things about it, IMO.

Its ok user, you can sit on my lap and we'll play it together