Goooooddd eeeeeeeevvvvveeeeniiiiiiiiiiiinnngggg Any Forums!

Goooooddd eeeeeeeevvvvveeeeniiiiiiiiiiiinnngggg Any Forums!

Here to remind you Starfield fags to get your box of tissues ready for when The Outer Worlds 2, yes, THE sequel to acclaimed space RPG The Outer Worlds completely BTFO's Skyrim in Space when it comes out!

>N-Nobody likes The Outer Worlds!

Says you Any Forums

>The Outer Worlds 2 will be even worse than the first game

Again, says you

Facts don't care about your feelings Any Forums

Starfield is going to be shallow as fuck and full of the usual Bethesda jank while The Outer Worlds 2 will be to The Outer Worlds what Fallout 2 was to the original Fallout!

But keep sucking off Todd "tell me sweet little lies" Howard if it makes you cope better with being a total and utterly repulsive faggot

Attached: The-Outer-Worlds-2.jpg (1116x676, 91.66K)

I hate todd, but i hate people who shill outer worlds even more. I generally can find something i like in the games i play, but outer worlds was the most 5/10 game in the world. There was nothing to criticise or praise, it was just so meh
And im not talking about the uggo women nor the plot 'men bad, women good' either

Attached: 1641897733406.jpg (400x463, 25.79K)

nah they both will suck
meanwhile obsidian's magnum opus is on the horizon

Attached: 1626094998639.jpg (2060x1159, 320.16K)

this is pathetic

Pentiment doesn't look as fancy as Outer Worlds or Avowed but it will probably end up the best of the lot because Josh is making it

is it decent or actually a troonfest like some claim?

>already changed directors twice
>one of them was a woman
top kek
Obsidian is fucking dead ever since Avellone left.

do better man this is a really shitty reworking of the pasta

the pasta needs a "No!" somewhere in there

OP here. i posted the wrong pic, common mistake!
Play outer WILDS, not worlds

Attached: cover.jpg (1920x1080, 510.79K)

>The Outer Worlds 2 will be to The Outer Worlds what Fallout 2 was to the original Fallout!
Filled with even more pop culture references?

Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny. Kill yourself shazamtranny.

>The Outer Worlds 2 will be to The Outer Worlds what Fallout 2 was to the original Fallout!
complete rancid trash compared to the first?

>microsoft game will btfo microsoft game
ok?

>Starfield is going to be shallow as fuck and full of the usual Bethesda jank
Excellent
Embarassing shit that the devs regret making? Interesting.

It's when Sony music was parts of a lawsuit against hardware manufacturers (that includes Sony) because of piracy.

I actually liked the Outer Worlds, despite story-world flaws. Aestic and music and gameplay was all good. It's a mixed bag of a game, but overall something I'd recommend if you liked Elder Scrolls/Fallout type games.

Attached: 1611685910208.jpg (1080x1069, 101.65K)

It's decent, no real troons just a lot of shaved head lesbians everywhere for some weird reason. Just lesbians though, no gay dudes or trannies. Everyone is a lesbian in the future.

Goddamn one of those games needs to change their name, it's so confusing for everyone. Came out around the same time too.

Outer Wilds came first and was in development for about eight years

>The Outer Worlds 2 will be even worse than the first game

Impossible. The first game was a tech demo in a trenchcoat.

>gameplay was all good
So you didn't play it?

This game isn't bad, I just don't want to play it because it looks like Obsidian took several steps backwards when it comes to plot and quest design