How is it possible for a dev as big and rich and experienced as Bethesda to be THIS incompetent and stagnant...

How is it possible for a dev as big and rich and experienced as Bethesda to be THIS incompetent and stagnant? It's incredible, it'll be 2023 and they'll still be making PS3 tier games.

They're almost as bad as fucking Game Freak, how do these retarded studios always luck into these golden goose IPs.

Attached: Starfield.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

TES6 isn't looking promising bros

Attached: 1655430974576.jpg (728x632, 55.18K)

Even Bethesda's ambitions can only go so far, and they're going to find that out pretty soon.

Maybe if they focused on making one game at a time their games wouldn't always launch in such terrible shape

no soul, no team effort, also trannies are probably working on the game

This is just sad

Attached: 209385.jpg (479x151, 51.2K)

>putting BGS and GameFreak in the same category
Die mad Snoy

Yeah they have money but they're not Rockstar

I just want to have fun
The actual state of the industry force me to play ps1 again

They were literally Rockstar tier rich up until ~2017 I'd say

>How is it possible for a dev as big and rich and experienced as Bethesda to be THIS incompetent and stagnant?

You don't follow, do you?
It's not incompetence. It's intentional. They KNOW no matter what piece of shit they give you, people will STILL buy it. Look at the success of TLOU2 or now more recently Diablo immortal.

A game doesn't have to be good so long as
> Reddit agrees it's good (And thus everyone will want to fit in and claim they love it too)
> Comes from a big name company (Yes, even EA games are prestigious and loved, otherwise nobody would buy Fifa)

It doesn't matter if a game is fun, or has creative or innovative ideas, or revolutionary graphics and gameplay, etc.

All that matters is people shilling it, and the shilling being bought.

Attached: tumblr_mj0m52xm8r1r2ubs3o1_250.gif (245x250, 964.05K)

But TLOU2 is completely unnecessarily a super advanced work of art from the technical side of things, the story might be shit but the game is an achievement.

They put more effort into character animation than Bethesda does into entire games, it could've been made with TLOU1's level of fidelity and no one would've complained, but they went out of their way to push the boundaries.

tlou2 is failure

they make it look like shit so they can release a remake in 2 years with even shittier graphics and get billions of dollars

Over 1000 planets bro

>>incompetent and stagnant
They have a business model.
It works and you knuckledraggers eat it up again and again.

Attached: 1652274003744.jpg (460x418, 18.04K)

10+ million failed copies were sold...

No it isn't.

>TLOU2 is completely unnecessarily a super advanced work of art from the technical side of things,

Lol no it isn't. The graphics are as good as every single other movie game, be it from Dark pictures or Death Stranding or even Detroit Become Human.
Dunno about the gameplay since I wouldn't play a game with a female protagonist, much less a dyke one, but somehow I doubt it's revolutionary or they put a lot of effort into it, specially considering the game seems to be a "sneak in, stab, out".

>be it from Dark pictures or Death Stranding or even Detroit Become Human.
Not even close, the characters are on a whole different level

Attached: 878.jpg (1080x1175, 126.98K)

You're retarded. It's not because of your superficial bullshit about reddit and AAA companies. Nobody cares about that. It's literally because Bethesda has 0 competition. No other developer makes the type of game they do. Until there is a competitive market, Bethesda will continue to half-ass their games.

10M sales

>It's literally because Bethesda has 0 competition.

But they do? Outer Worlds was released a while ago.