Why did Xenoblade 3 get rid of original designs and sexuality?

Why did Xenoblade 3 get rid of original designs and sexuality?

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-2-switch-hero.jpg (1920x1080, 515.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q2LycWMVkn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Going back to pandering to the six puritans who bought 1 Definitive Edition

they want the resetera audience, you're not their target audience anymore

>1
>Puritan
Huh?

Nintnedo is falling under the tranny tyranny. Every developer bows sooner or later.

I’m not a retarded gamer

They are going for strange subdued sexuality aka the best kind.

Attached: FU0OMzjakAAIHEg.jpg (2901x4096, 1.33M)

This
It's hotter when you don't try too hard to make it sexy

Weight of Life is lit litty slaps bangers

youtu.be/q2LycWMVkn4

pozzedtendo is getting fucked by blackrock

Never happenned. The designs are just different. Ouroboros is sex, and like every female lead Mio will get a sexier super mode.

If you are still masturbating to Chinese cartoons after you turned 18, you should kill yourself

Not him but woke puritans live in groups and have to save money to buy their Starbucks coffee every day so they don't even have money to buy a decent meal much less a video game so they have to pool money to get 1 copy.

All this seething over Xenoblade of all series...

Attached: nia nap.jpg (2234x1957, 297.02K)

I might be wrong but I think that I saw something on the ESBR that implied that they're not taking the sex appeal away, so I believe they're hiding their power levels.

because a lot of people made fun of how over the top sexy XB2 designs were to the point it's drowned out a lot of other discussions. I'm guessing it's still there to some extent maybe alt outfits or equipment shows on the character again so you can walk around with no shirt. But they're not doing the fucking G cups in skin tight body suit thing complete with a pan up POV shot from the shota protags as he gets a face full of booba within the first few hours.

>because a lot of people made fun of how over the top sexy XB2 designs were
Twitter isn't fans of Xenoblade to begin with. Most fans genuinely did not give a shit.

Where did I type fans?

Resetblade 3

Anyone else feeling a bit too old to play yet another game where the main characters are teenagers?

Attached: FVRonYvakAEWVJ2.jpg (1920x1080, 812.97K)

Indeed if anything the new game isn't going to be as popular. I mean it has been like what 4-5 years since XB2 and Pyra and Mythra still get fan art and their figures have been restocked several times. The waifu factor was one of the things that impulses the franchise forward.

Are the characters at least going to have welsh dialects again?

At least make them 18 so they can have sex with each other

Attached: 1595732347110 (1).png (1270x942, 1.36M)

All the main characters in Xenoblade 3 are 18 except Mio who is 19

Nah, looking forward to Deltarune too. But I'm in it for the immortal cat-sword anyways...

Attached: Tia.png (500x500, 228.07K)

>heroine is older than the mc
hot

Why do you shitposters keep spreading blatant lies? Why are you all mindbroken by this series?

Attached: xenoblade ouroboros2.png (2920x1790, 2.76M)

Mio is Welsh

Eunie is a cockney Chav

Attached: miodiary.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)