If your goal was to piss off as many people as possible, how would you write the ending for the third and final entry?

If your goal was to piss off as many people as possible, how would you write the ending for the third and final entry?

Attached: ff7 remake.jpg (201x251, 10.1K)

cloud wakes up at his mom's house, it was all a dream

It'll be some happy ending crap where Aerith and Zack are alive and Sephiroth is redeemed just watch

Attached: EndingCinematic.jpg (1280x720, 44.67K)

Make the final part actually good unlike the other preceding parts in this episodic shitfest

Attached: level design.png (248x410, 105.02K)

everyone dies as the meteor can't be avoided except time traveling genesis who ends the game with a full loveless poem recital before departing to his original timeline

for the first time ever, make a good game with the final fantasy name.

Squeenix is returning to its ff13 roots I see. The very thing that made everyone hate them to begin with.

>Cloud faces off against Sephiroth
>commence boss battle with four different phases
>at the end of phase four, cutscene triggers with Sephiroth looking weak and fatigued
>as Cloud is about to strike the killing blow, a swirling void of darkness shows up
>a character in a black coat steps out, spreading the void outward, devouring everything
>Sephiroth and Cloud are swallowed up
>Cloud wakes up in Hollow Bastion

Did you rike it?

The last boss is Ultimecia, there is a flashback right before the boss and that flashback involves you playing through the entirety of Final Fantasy 8, completely faithful and remade from the ground up, and when you finally beat it you resume FF7R and there is a 5 second window to enter the a button combination given to you from some obscure long sidequest chain earlier in the game and if you fail to do so, she kills your entire party in a cutscene and it deletes your save file.

If you do enter it correctly, you play as Sephiroth and save everyone.

Kill off Tifa, Aerith lives and falls for Cloud. The spirit of Zack watches them kiss.
Sephiroth lives and after an apology, everyone forgives him and he joins the party for the final boss - Genesis.
Game straight up says this is the way it was meant to be, and offhandedly remarks the original FF7 timeline was a "failure".

FF10 was like that well before 13

easy, make a fat character, dont care about looks or ethics just make a human fat. Insert their username in the top for them to see. Lastly the final touch is that they can not escape from the game and if they disconnect or whatever they must restart from the very beginning of the game.

FF10 was shit too, FF9 was the only good 3D one and they fucked it up with because they changed the ending 15 times before release

I wouldn't. I'd so something actually cool because I've already accomplished the goal of pissing off as many people as possible leading up to this.

I'd have cloud wake up at the end, but he's in an unfamiliar infirmary. Cloud looks to his left, there's an empty bed. Cloud looks to his right, he sees some guy in a black jacket with brown spiked hair next to him. He looks o the opening slide doors in the infirmary and some blondish haired woman with glasses on is walking this way, but whatever. Cloud then looks at the bedside of that individual with the black jacket on, and he see what looks to be some sort of lion keychain as well as a trigger on his blade. Camera pans out to show Cloud on the right and some guy with a scar on his face starting at the forehead. Fade to black.

Cloud wakes up in modern day Tokyo

They all look at the screen, get closer and tap on it... A qte happens and the characters realize you're controlling them.
They didn't fight fate, they changed nothing... Their "lives" were all a lie and the game gives you the option to wipe your save data, freeing them of their dilemma, but still won't absolve them of it, because there are millions of others controlling them out there.

WRONG you could go backwards in 10 and there were even reasons to do so :)
retarded disingenuous faggot

EVERYONE LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER AND NOBODY DIES

Make Sora suddenly appear and show the title card "KINGDOM HEARTS 4"
Cut to credits

FFX is a fucking masterwork compared to pretty much every game the people involved with it made afterwards besides Sakaguchi's
Saying it's "just as bad as XIII" because it has hallways is the mark of an absolute imbecil

God these games are so awful and boring lol
Just make a movie at this point

I actually enjoyed 13 more than 7R. Lol

>Show the title card
>Not having Sora say it

Honestly, that fake leak sounds like the way to do it.

You can backtrack all you like in 7 remake at least in the bulk of the map and frequently do so for sidequests

Genesis jumps in out of nowhere and kills Sephiroth right before the final boss. And you don't even fight him, there is no final boss and everyone just leaves.

I don't think you could beat this in terms of how unsatisfied literally everyone would be.

It's all a simulation. When the simulation ends he characters change. The only thing the players see are Cloud getting a new jacket, his physique is becoming more feminine, and seemingly his hair is turning pink. Barret gets a green jacket, and afro, and a chocobo pops out.
"Too be continued. Final Fantasy....

X
I
I
REMAKE"

Insert some inept and already no longer in vogue american political statement. Make Drumpf the secret villain with a Colbert cameo appearance.

that's 12 retard

Small girl walking, she is the daughter of Cloud and Yuffie.

I realize I fucked it up.

This guy is going places. Sure he doesn't know his numbers, but that idea is infuriating while also being plausible.