GOG VS Steam

Why do GOG users like to use the argument of DRM free games on gog, when some steam games are also DRM free

Attached: 5.jpg (600x315, 18.23K)

GOG games are guaranteed to be DRM-free. You don't get that guarantee with Steam.

I get all my games DRM free
even the ones that are supposed to have it :^)

Steam users are dystopian niggercattle.

why do people you pit these two stores against each other when you can just use both. gog is great for classic games and the odd new game that actually goes drm free, steam is nice for everything else. they go together, its nice.

they really dont go together, youre encouraged by Gabe to buy only on steam with Steam Points, Steam Cards, Market Place, Workshop, if the game is DRM free on Steam, there really is no reason to buy on GOG, hell even if the game has DRM, why would you prefer GOG?

Only bought like 3 games on GOG, dont really play them cause I forget I have them, might be time to download Playnite or some other launcher

Go physical when available (whatever platform), GOG, ahem maybe pirating, and the rest of the stores when you have little choice.

CDRekt pays people to shill their dumbass store, they have been doing it for years.
>Make an installer
>Don't protect it or nothing
>Sell it to retards
>"Don't share it or you will get banned and your privilege to download installers would be revoked"
Nice "DRM free service".
You should use the real Gog games, it's actually gog-games.com, it's true drm free, doesn't even ask you to login or any credit card details.
Would you trust your credit card details to the guys who made Cyberpunk 2077?

ONLY downloading by steam client is not DRM-Free. You are require to download the client to get the game, there is no other way to download the game or any other free games. Steam is not DRM-Free.

some version on GoG have much better support for modern pcs or simply are the better pick
like heroes of might and magic 3 HD on steam doesn't have the dlc while the old version on gog has the dlc and compatibility for modern computers
it's two different versions of the same game but the gog option is better unless you care about the HD aspect
if a game has online multiplayer then it's often much better to get it through steam and use the built in features that steam offers

I like to remind you that steam gets hacked and has been hacked 20 times. Not very trusting of steam because anyone can steal your personal data by any means.

>But this other store did this thing!!!
By the way I didn't mention steam once in my other post, rent free, paid shill

Why do steam users keep making thread about gog? What are they worry about?

Also, the fact if you back up games you still need the launcher and internet connection to verify the game. Before you can even play it.

They feel shame themselves, but don't see a way out.

user, what you just said doesnt make sense, you also need gog servers to be up to download games there, even using the bat file

Maybe because the very basis of GOG is being a DRM free store?

>Singlehandedly destroy physical media for PC games
>Wants to inflict trackballs on to gamepads
>Wants to inflict Linux on normies

Attached: d8x7tx2-3981d6d6-cf87-4cd5-8e6e-549b97b3e75c.jpg (1280x720, 828.55K)

>vs

Attached: 1409946328837.png (274x256, 145.45K)

>"Don't share it or you will get banned and your privilege to download installers would be revoked"
They literally never said this, you are free to do whatever you want with the installer, and it's not like they can keep track of what you do even if they wanted anyway.