Any Forums what the fuck happened with gfuel?

Any Forums what the fuck happened with gfuel?

Attached: file.png (532x741, 478.9K)

It was always gay.

I agree user, but why are fags turning on it all the sudden?

They are making NFTs now, so of course all the armchair "environmentalist" trannies now hate Gfuel.

Don't know don't care. The mega man flavor is delicious so I drink it

How does nfts destroy the environment?

Nobody needs energy drinks to play videogames. If you get tired marathon gaming it's because your sedentary ass needs to stand up and move around. You've got plenty of energy you're just tired from too much sitting.

the process of making an nft is stupidly expensive for what they are

I've been seeing this

Attached: file.png (840x892, 323.05K)

I unironically love that pewdiepie lingonberry flavour. Works great for slushies

Attached: 1655251252528.gif (322x322, 610.56K)

for me it's a combination of these two

Attached: 1648352881516.png (754x435, 553.14K)

They think spawning NFTs on the blockchain costs energy but it's the crypto used to purchase them that does

>not 2scooping mesomorph with DMAA
lol
lmao even

Attached: Mesomorph_Watermelon_DMAA.jpg (1200x1200, 165.6K)

>they are making nft's now
no, they're not. the cancelled it after twitter trannies seethed dilated and cried

game fuel thread? gamer fuel thread

Attached: 1634497609308.png (1152x1146, 1.64M)

gfuel is based. it's basically just caffeinated kool-aid. Beats buying mountain dew or monster or some shit. Granted if you don't already drink energy drinks there's certainly no real reason to get into gfuel. Anybody drinking it for any reason other than it just being a tasty drink with caffeine is a total retard though

Pre workouts were really fun before they started cracking down on the ingredients like 10 years ago. They were super unregulated

And had insane amounts of creatine, which can kill your kidneys in heartbeat.

Fuck the environment, NFTs are just stupid. I don't know why leftists care anyway, they never were going to have the "Star Trek Future". Humans were ALWAYS meant to eventually go the way of the dinosaurs. A new species will evolve and take our place. Maybe one smarter than us. Leftists don't have kids anyways, so why do they care?

one of my roommates has a bunch of these containers on his desk. i kid you not, he always has one of those gay ass shaker cups full of g fuel on hand, and ive seen him dry scoop that shit to start the day. this fucker is caffeinated in his every waking moment, and he wonders why he has trouble sleeping; as if the thousands of milligrams of g fuel coursing through his veins isnt destroying his body. ive talked to him about his addiction and he says that he can take care of himself. i hope you get help matt

its shit
just drink a coffee