Snapchads, we are going home

Snapchads, we are going home

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-16 192219.jpg (775x668, 102.24K)

great game but also literally 3 hours long

Reminder that the new switch pokemon snap game is a fuckload longer than the original.

And really not the sort of game you ever need to play again after finishing it once. No variation, no exploration

Yeah if you capture the worst photographs of all the pokemon possible sure

Thank god, because nuSnap fucking sucks.

Attached: ex.gif (332x332, 1.79M)

that's pretty much every game they announced when this shit started, are they gonna announce a second batch or just drop random shit every month?

Attached: NSO.png (640x720, 477.09K)

There are branching paths and specific moments to get like max points on pictures, but yeah, it has very low replayability. I remember I spent an hour getting some perfect image of 3 Poliwhirls jumping at the same time and I was like... What the fuck am I doing

Yes. And?

Can we re-map the fucking controls yet?

we're going to the handhelds now, I can see that shit being shown at the direct

Imagine if the rumours of Goldeneye remastered are true, so they release that as an eShop game and never release the regular version on NSO.

Attached: 1652584244376.jpg (800x675, 70.84K)

Did they announce banjo kazooie? Is it finally coming home?

You’re retarded. The Switch game is better than the original in nearly every way. The only thing the original really has over the new one is evolutions, but the secret interactions in the new one are far more involved anyway that it doesn’t really matter.

You can remap buttons through the Switch's settings.

It's already out lmao

>tranime
post discarded

banjo's been on nso for months, maybe we get Tooie in July.

It's been out since January

Jesus how long was I asleep for?

remastered exclusive for xbox while switch gets the N64 version on nso probably

Wonder what the odds of Perfect Dark getting in.

>"""tranime"""
Go back to Any Forums, tranny faggot

Funnily enough they actually tested Perfect Dark way back on the Wii U VC version of the emulator, according to the log files. It'd be nice if it happened.

Make a thread when its Ogre Battle 64

So in the dumbest way possible we can.
And I'll have to switch it back when I'm done playing n64 games.
Fucking hate nintendo and their dumb shit.

>Not the stadium games

Attached: isleep.jpg (600x537, 38.1K)

I fucking hope so. They've been working on it for at least two years by this point going by the leak.

Attached: 1650467392984.png (1913x1076, 1.9M)

Conker when?

Attached: 1592537684462.jpg (925x1113, 174.76K)

>Expansion pass
No thank you, 15 dollars a year is already a scam I'm not making it worse

>t. ignorant zoomer rambling

Attached: ex2.gif (312x312, 1.75M)

m-more

mischief makers when
oh right
i forgot the game's owned by the DEVIL

Attached: ELDIABLO.jpg (600x600, 16.74K)

I think there's an option for saving bindings for different games, so you could make one for N64 Online and leave it at that, but I never used it so I'm going off memory.

Ynbaw

>I can see that shit being shown at the direct
There's no Direct.

I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason we haven't got those is because of the GB/GBC compatibility. Either they leave it out entirely and it'll be awkward, or they'll have to make it compatible with Pokemon HOME instead, which is an entire can of worms on its own.

>no more additions to the service announced to be coming
Uh oh.

It's rated M. I don't think that SHOULD stop it, but considering the service goes up to T it's likely Nintendo won't add it. Still hope we see more Rare games added before it's over.

As far as M Rated games go its pretty tame though. Might actually be able to get by with a T rating nowadays.

Attached: 1652093938245.png (778x608, 326.23K)