How long will we have to wait for the pc port this time?

how long will we have to wait for the pc port this time?

Attached: FF7-Rebirth-logo.jpg (1500x844, 158.64K)

>wanted a remake
>got fanfiction with FFXV gameplay
What the fuck did I do to deserve this?

go play the original retard

we're just here to suffer

You didn't kill enough zoomers in Minecraft

PS5 exclusive

PS4 players are seething

Why are PS4 owners so angry when they saw the signs since Intergrade?

About 2 years after console release.

Release is not until winter 2023. It'll be at least a three year wait, if it's on PC at all. 2026 at the very earliest. Don't worry; I'm sure you can have the entire plot spoilt by jealous Xbox, Switch and PC fags in the mean time.

i managed to go until literally 6 hours ago when i finished remake without seeing spoilers so im not too worried

No PS4 owner is seething. An entire year and a half is not long to be able to find a PS5. 20 million people own them after a year and a half of the console being released.

A good amount of those consoles were given away to Mihoyo.

>wait 20 years for a remake
>remake is announced
>"the promise has been made"
>95% of the game is a solid remake
>suddenly goes full retard right at the end and promises to get even stupider next time
>meanwhile that piece of shit crisis core just gets a 1:1 faithful facelift
Hate this shit

it was obviously not a straight remake right from the start, or did you miss the whispers of fate through the entire game?

These are the official number for units sold, you coping fanboy faggot. Took me three weeks to get mine at retail price with a stock checker app; now it's an equal split spent with time on my PC and PS5. Wish I'd preorderd a Deck to replace my Switch with, though.

Hopefully less, I had a PS4 for the first part but i dont wanna get a ps5 just for this and XVI

>FFXV gameplay
You either didnt play XV or didnt play 7R if you really believe this lol

it wont be out until feb 2024 (the absolute latest "next winter" date

Yeah I hate when people lie online too

If it was a straight remake for 95% of the gamethen it would be only five hours long

> now it's an equal split spent with time on my PC and PS5

what the fuck are you playing on your PS5

Attached: 1634956326156.jpg (480x480, 17.65K)

its worse than xv

Then get a PS5 for Returnal, GoW Ragnarok, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart, Gran Turismo 7, Horizon Forbidden West, Spiderman 2, Wolverine, Demon Soul's Remake, Astrobot, and Sackboy Big Adventure. What kind of poorfag misses out on good games?

ESL, can someone explain to me why is it going to be out in 2023? Isn't "next summer" at the end of this year?

Assume a year and 6 months from whenever it releases on consoles first (Epic will buy exclusivity again)

I too have a PS5 and it was from the psdirect invitation, doesn't change the fact that they practically gave most of their PS5s away.

Returnal, Sackboy, Rift Apart, Gran Turismo 7, Horizon 2 and 30 PS4 games that I never got around to playing without them being stuck at 30fps and sub 1080p with minute long load times.

just wait for the port dork

It's winter, and no. They differentiated "this winter" and "next winter". This winter is crisis core remake, which means before ~march 2023, and next winter being ~march 2024

Congrats on letting yourself be brainwashed by Any Forumss copium, you pathetic fag.

Not him, but every one of those but Demon's Souls is mediocre garbage and even Demon's Souls got Americanized and raped.
Every one of those other than than Demon's Souls is going to get ported to PC and maybe Xbox too.

Attached: 1454017056945.jpg (550x598, 235.51K)

do you people ever stop fucking whining?