Summer Game Fest 2022 Debrief

so how did we like it this year?

is it just me or was this year absolute shit outside of the DD2 announcement?

Attached: file.png (1945x874, 1.69M)

I liked that storybook platformer and seeing that people aren't just pushing off Callisto Protocol to the side due to DS remake. Apart from that DD2 is all that matters.

DD2 was just a logo, you're tripping if you think that wasn't shit. Compare it to the hype DMC5 reveal with gameplay and kino music.
Itsuno is losing his touch. I'm worried DD2 won't be as good as DD1.

Attached: Myles Moraless.jpg (298x433, 118.69K)

Back to your discord

The show was shit but I had fun posting with you guys all week: talking about what we saw, making jokes, pointing ones we liked or didn’t like. You guys are the closest thing I have to friends

Attached: 713D75FD-9490-40B8-82B2-A19540BEE0FF.jpg (823x971, 153.94K)

I mean he’s right. Logo game reveals just to say ‘ hey the game exists’ are never that exciting.

Same with Elder Scrolls 6 being announced last year. For all we know this games are years away. You could die between then and now.

it's shit including that, DD is easily one of the most overhyped console shit rpgs of all time.

>he

>You could die between then and now.
Then why would it matter? I'll be too dead to remember playing it anyway

it wasnt that bad, there was some stuff to be hyped for

>CALLISTO PROTOCOL
>DRAGONS DOGMA 2
>STREET FIGHTER 6 (except chun li)
>WITCHFIRE
>ROUTINE
>SOUL HACKERS 2
>DARKTIDE(looks kinda jank)

also that torch-something whatever game with the negress looks fun. ill just change her model with something less ugly.

also steam next fest has a bunch of good demos going as well

Attached: 1647482411321.jpg (1920x1080, 450.53K)

i forgot to add

>SKATE STORY
>THE PLUCKY SQUIRE
>CULT OF THE LAMB

as well, the devolver showcase was probably the most interesting one despite the cringe writing

max headroom suda was kino

Attached: 1639584192122.png (896x896, 39.48K)

The best one was probably the absolute State of Play along with the Next Game Fest. Microsoft's one made my physically angry for some reason (probably because i actually watched it live lel)

That would be pretty hard
DD1 is like a 4/10

really this NotE3 was underwhelming, mainly because there wasnt enough japanese stuff. it feels 99% of all the games shown were americanized stuff, even the capcom showcase.

I'm personally happy that Routine is still being worked on.

It was complete fucking garbage. 80% of it was vaporware but you fucking chimps act worse than niggers do after police brutality with how fucking obnoxious you make this board over a fucking logo

I'm happy it exists, but it is pathetic to be hyped for a logo. It really shows how Any Forums plays favorite, if this was some snoy game they're be laughing at it.

Soul Hackers 2 was announced months ago and looks like complete fucking shit and nothing like Soul Hackers. They're not even calling it a Devil Summoner game anymore because you don't summon devils.

You mean the whole experience of the past week?

Callisto Protocol looks cool. Third person RE8 is awesome. DD2 is cool but just a logo. Glad Neon White finally came out. Not much else...gotta wait for TGS for Ace Attorney 7 probably.

It was pretty shit
Saw some decent looking indies but I'm not really watching faux-E3 for indies

No Ragnorak, so it was shit

The game likely wont be coming out until 2024. The announcement was for die-hards who just wanted to know if the game existed, which explains why it wasn't in the capcom showcase.

Attached: 1655116338962.png (339x473, 75.97K)