Opinions that make you realize that the person you're arguing with is objectively retarded and wrong

Opinions that make you realize that the person you're arguing with is objectively retarded and wrong.

>Morrowind has bad combat, it's just gambling!

Attached: 1655413618145.jpg (225x225, 9.64K)

>Morrowind has good combat, it's not just gambling!

Morrowind has depth.

>playing videogames is a hobby

>oblivion is a good game

removing levitation was the beginning of the end.

You can literally make your character hit anyone 100% of the time, it's all your fault.

>you don't have to spend money on diablo immortal
>i had fun with it
>i've only spent x amount of money

>duuuuude let's remove a lot of combat skills from daggerfall and instead have chance to hit tied to fatigue
>what do you mean people don't like the combat in Morrowind?

Even hitting people 100% Morrowind has pretty lame combat.
That's barely what the game is about though. It has great character building and an immersive enough world you can interact with.

>a lot of combat skills from daggerfall
dodging essentially became blocking and worked without fanpatches reworking the skill. zero feedback on swings was also complete junk while knocking someone to the ground in morro is always fun

Contrarian retard.

>zero feedback on swings
You get feedback on swings in Daggerfall. Thanks for confirming that you've never played the game (not surprising for a Morroshit apologist).
Sorry for pointing out that Morrowind's combat is broken and retarded (not really).

Here's the thing, ALL Elder Scrolls games have bad combat.

Morrowind combat is fallout 1 tier

Daggerfags are such insufferable fucks, no wonder nobody likes you people. Morrowind will always be considered the best TES and nothing you say will ever change that fact.

Yep tired of this shit. Morrowind combat was fine. Not saying it was the GOAT but it was still alright. TES would do itself well going back to dice roll hit chance combat.

Hi. Cheater here.
As soon as the game started I opened console and maxxed all my skills.
I never missed a single time.
The combat is still the most boring wonky garbage ever. The animations are ridiculous, the weapons are boring and there's literally no difference between them, the models and textures of the animations are puke inducing, magic is probably the worst of any game ever both in animation, fun and strength.

Anyone who had fun with Morrowind combat has to either be severely retarded or just a pathetic troll that knows his game is shit but has to larp it's good because "NOOO NOO I CAN'T BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I CAN'T LIKE SKYRIM I HAVE TO BE UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL LIKE A SNOWFLAKE!!!"

Attached: Cutevarine.jpg (1920x1080, 621.89K)

daggerfall also used dice rolls, what even is this post

>a game having RNG doesn't make it a bad game!

Attached: 1600145323353.png (125x115, 30.67K)

If you think it's a bad game then you're a zoomer

if you think it's a good game then you are unironically autistic
>I love repeating the same actions over and over again but with varying results decided entirely by the computer!

Attached: 1592838298330.jpg (320x320, 29.1K)

ban evader

Morrowind is the best TES game.