>Skywind
>Skyblivion
>Beyond Skyrim

Why are modders like this?

Attached: discord.jpg (220x635, 35.29K)

>Discord

Why are you like this?

Basado

Cause you use Discord, you faggot. And Windows.

>uses tranny software
>wonders why literal trannies use it

Attached: 1655068086936.png (227x244, 47.74K)

That’s why Tamriel Rebuilt is much better

because their modders

Attached: moon.gif (420x396, 529.14K)

Usually because one member of the mod team (usually the one that does the least effort) is part of the LBTQIAKKK+ community and starts to demand that the icon be changed and nobody has the balls to say no because then they'd get into a discussion and crypto homophobes are TERRIFIED of being called out.

It's why even entire subreddits like r/games ended up with a pride banner even outside pride month, a tranny member of the mod team holds the entire place hostage.

Attached: 1646286875682.jpg (640x800, 96.35K)

Answer is simple, they don't want homophobes, etc. so they change the logo to let them know they're not welcome

Based.

>It's why even entire subreddits like r/games ended up with a pride banner even outside pride month, a tranny member of the mod team holds the entire place hostage.
user, reddit ADMINS, the overlords of the entire site, are mostly trannies and fags nowadays. This is why I left that cesspool 4 years ago.

intransigent minorities

i used to use reddit. i couldnt believe how authoritarian theyve become. 4channel is one of the only places that have some resemblence of the old internet

>shitlib inserts themselves into volunteer project as part time spell checker
>immediately begins compiling a list of grievances
>next available work meeting will be 90% struggle sesh

i think norules with accounts is my ideal format for an internet chat site

>are mostly trannies

You seriously have this perception that 99% of the population is trans but... reality is they are like 0,000001%. And the real ones are probably 0,00000000001% of the population.

Reddit is full of straight white males, all the admins are not trannies, they are just the kind of str8 white male that shouts "trans rights!" as they donate all their money to some girl in onlyfans.

>and fags
you missed an essential part

Gay men don't spend our lives moderating internet sites, user. We don't do it for free.

It's funny how one second us gays are degenerates having sex non stop with 99999 different men yet the next one you accuse us of being the lowest of the low, reddit jannies.

What did that pathetic fascist ideology sheet say?
> Your enemy is both the most dangerous violent monster ever and at the same time they are weak and irrelevant and you shouldn't be scared of them

Attached: 1633580636663.gif (300x300, 2.02M)

That's propaganda, get your war info straight
Ah who am I kidding, what do you know about "straight"

>straight
Lmao no. I've been in few discord servers and the breakdown of the males (excluding a few trannies) is something like this:
20% flamboyant and extremely gay
20% confirmed gay but generally doesn't bring it up
20% doesn't bring up their sexuality but are suspicious
40% actual straight men

>what do you know about "straight"

I know you guys can't stop murdering your wives while masturbating to the thought of her being with black men and can't wait to raise Tyrone's son.

Does that cover it, hon?

And you know they are gay as a fact and aren't larping or just flamboyant str8 men because...?

Being gay is a religion, user.
Why arent you joining us?

They actually up say they're gay, drop clues like saying "my bf" or lust over male characters unironically.

>old
>internet
>4channel
Should I mention the moderators names
Dare I mention the automatic captcha bypass tool for free
delusional

this is Any Forums and Any Forums how many layers of irony and contradiction do you need to make this statment