Gauntlet Dark Legacy... Home

Gauntlet Dark Legacy... Home...

Attached: Dolphin_QpZRbU1IDR.jpg (1337x986, 177.19K)

Remaster fucking when?

This game NEEDS a remaster or at least a Switch/Steam port. Holy shit, this and Gauntlet Legends were something I played constantly as a kid

Talk about nostalgia. I'd love to see this remastered with online multiplayer instead of that garbage Gauntlet release they did several years ago.

Yellow Sorceres

Attached: ET1-jDAXYAY7Kjh.png (639x480, 525.59K)

How can I play this without crashing?
I tried to play this on my PS3 phat, crashes.
I tried to emulate it on N64 emu, crashes.

pcxs2

For me, it's Gauntlet Legends.

Am I the only one that played Seven Sorrows?

this not being on PC with all the platform exclusive content in one, with multiplayer online, is a fucking tragedy

I've been playing the GameCube port through Dolphin, and it's been very solid with me. It also has some extra content that wasn't in the PS2 or N64 versions. The only problem is you can't see health bars on golems, and bosses.

RED WARRIOR NEEDS FOOD BADLY

YOU ARE GREEDY

>JUST downloaded the .iso for this game
>suddenly a thread appears
Am I being monitored...?

Attached: 1632609840529.png (456x477, 181.71K)

No, you just have good taste

I'm still floored nobody has really done anything to match Dark Legacy. There's a few like Hammerwatch, but they're way more dungeon crawler or closer to traditional ARPGs than the arcadey experience of 3D Gauntlet, and none really have that fantastic 3D level design; moving through the Castle Realm and seeing the battlefields and such below still blows my mind to this day. At least Dolphin exists as a way to give it 60FPS and Netplay, but it's criminal that there's been no re-release or any form of continuation, neither spiritual or sequel

And of course Gauntlet 2014 doesn't count. I honestly enjoy Gauntlet IV more than that.

where from?

It's so much better than Diablo ever was. Gauntlet is the true dungeon crawler action king!

>only just now
i own this on Xbox, Gamecube, and i have the iso just in case something social breaks out when i have my laptop with me somewhere

I actually spent a bit today trying to get the higher framerate AR code to work on mobile, so I was as surprised as you were

>I'm still floored nobody has really done anything to match Dark Legacy.
Midway Games got liquidated and no one remembers

Seven Sorrows is the ultimate play it once and forget about it forever game, i swear.