This faggot

>complains about p2w and the state of vidya overall
>play it, whales it, and incite potentially 100k+ people to do the same

Why is he doing it ?

Attached: 2022-06-17 02_44_45-asmongold – Recherche Google.png (297x350, 173.33K)

Why do you care?

Why are you posting

he's a complete schizo addict

Mongolids don't have any common sense

he seems sane to you? man is pretty much a cult leader

literally who

he is a globo faggot extreme

As reasonable as he can be, he's a brand loyal addict. Many people are like that. They will eat shit if they have to.

he doesnt actually care about it he just wants to make money off you never only listen to what people say look at there actions

he is not one of us at all hes a witty opportunist failed normie that knows how to market himself as a neet to kids and idiots

literally who

>spend 2k on microtransactions
>Write them off as business expense while chat tries to donate enough to cover your whaling
These people are literally white collar criminals

he died for your sins have some respect
(I have no idea who this is)

Literally and laterally who/what/when/where/why?

>heheh guys I am aware of bad things happening pls donate to me for being based

Why does he look like he just spent 6 months with the Taliban?

Mcconnel is right, he turned into a miserable hypocrit faggot, he's not anymore the archetypical based nerd he used to be.

he does it because it makes 100k people watch his stream to laugh at him, which in turn makes him earn much more money than his whaling costs

>KILLS HER MOM

he's a spineless american

>just let faggots ruin vidya for me lmao
See, this is why gacha and cut content being resold as DLC cancer is a common thing now. (You) faggots enabled it

I really hate seeing this ugly dude fucking everywhere on youtube

He also literally killed his mom

This, absolute fucking egomaniac. A lot of internet personalities were fucking losers before they found their fame so now they're addicted and will do anything in their power to keep the spotlight on themselves.

He's a trump supporter tho

he has a job and he does his job
only absolute RETARDS think streamers are honest and playing to have fun, they do it for money

it's called making content nigger, it's his job

Attached: 1632590894239.png (1023x959, 14.98K)

>he can afford it no problem
>content
>people getting mad about it s fun
Say what you will but I'm staying away from diablo thanks to him

He literally needs to play blizzard flavor of the month since he built his whole life around being the designated blizzard streamer in order to maintain his viewership numbers. He can't actually admit this and needs to wrap it up in an "ironic" excuse like whaling ironically in order to show how bad the game is except that doesn't actually work and has actually done the opposite but all the kids and lonely IT drones watching him don't care.

like most streamers he has no principles, no real morals. I mean streamers are glorified panhandlers, tells you a lot about them.

>expecting a guy who doesn't brush his teeth to have any principles

because he's a weak hypocrite faggot OP

Attached: redshirtguy.jpg (1708x896, 166.36K)

No it's because hordes of morons buy that shit. Not because of one disgusting e-celeb.

not videogames, stay on reddit

I see he's going for the Spoony look.

>kills his mom with neglect.

I don't give a shit about this fucktard i'm mad at him because he incite corporate greed, he is directly hurting the quality of vidyas.

user STOP posting on Any Forums things I discover a few days before everytime..
What's next? The granma who plays Skyrim for 8 years? Just stop following things I come across.. it's weird.

Attached: sw_mpv-shot0320.jpg (1509x808, 137.84K)

He literally tells people not to play the game and not to give it any money, he has multiple youtube videos about this being critical of both the game and practices and blizzard as whole, and his youtube in terms of viewcounts is much much higher than his livestreams

and your master plan is to make threads on Any Forums and making him more popular bravo retard

>incite potentially 100k+ people to do the same
>citation needed

is he actually playing FF14 again

He's a shill

the only thing you need is a fucking bullet to the brain

I hope at the end he suffers just like his mom
Blown up by a cigarette

Attached: D5405A93-C762-4521-90CA-5F477891ED3B.jpg (1080x1350, 186.5K)

Watched richgrift after Allcraft cause I was bored to tears where they talk about D:I being unsavable

>logs into D:I right away
>"oh yeah I spent about $17k on this game"

the amount of jewish tricks these retards play got me to almost throw up, especially when they literally were ripping Blizzard apart for scummy shit not even a few months ago

I will never understand why this guy is as popular as he is.

IMO it'd be permissible if he put #ad in his title, but he doesn't so he's the absolute worst kind of shill.

no clue, he was at one point a "one of us" style personas on the outside looking in, but that veil was ripped apart when you watch him once

this thread is fascinating

probably the pain of his mother is still etched in him causing him to be extremely volatile

Why do you pretend that online influence has no effect on the real world or is completely harmless? You cannot be this naive.

Haha I'm sure Activision Blizzard has nothing to do with paying him to shill his fanbase to whale the game.

man the really long hair balding look looks really bad, why doesnt this rich faggot just shave it or get a hair transplant.

>50 posts in 13 minutes
>no i don't watch streamers
>but i will post in every single thread about them

I actually hate seeing this guys face, anytime I see it I think of the twitter post he made about scraping his teeth against the wall and the wall was filled with old bloodmarks

>Cry about rapes or some bullshit
>Still support and play Blizzard games
>Cry about "predatory" practices in a mobile game
>Still play it and pour thousands into it for "content"
Their "Org" is fucking amateur hour shit as well, its all pathetic but they have their cultists in tow so it works in their favour

Attached: robocop-shooting.gif (498x498, 3M)

because he has influence but is a grifter just like all of OTK

>no i don't watch streamers
>But I will shit on them at every opportunity that presents itself
Yes

Attached: 1646371890508.jpg (224x205, 16.18K)

Not anymore, chud. He traded in his MAGA cap and is ready to build back better.

he's a grifter and will go wherever the donator winds blow

reminds me of visiting the Howard Stern subreddit
everyone there claims to hate the show, and yet every single person listens to every minute of every episode

>he's a grifter and will go wherever his Twitch handlers tell him to blow
ftfy

Because he's realized what alot of you faggots still haven't - your endless crying on reddit/Any Forums/gaming forums isn't going to amount to anything when it comes to actually dealing with p2w.

A majority of streamers are grifters.

Didn't he whale it to make a point? Anyone who watched him play Diablo and decided it was a good idea to spend money on it would have to be sub 90IQ

he's a spiteful asshole who doesn't take care of himself, never showers and pretends he's some macho gigachad despite being a limpwristed greasy twerp
which is to say, he perfectly encapsulates the WoW playerbase