Should BoTW2 be delayed again?

>Delays game to avoid being mogged by Eldern Ring
>Dragons Dogma 2 will come out at the same time
Zeldasisters... is it over?

Attached: It's over.jpg (684x720, 57.1K)

>Delays game to avoid being mogged by Eldern Ring
that never happened
>Dragons Dogma 2 will come out at the same time
at minimum 6 months after, probably more like a year, and nintendo wouldn't be afraid to go up against it anyway

Oh yeah.
Fuck, DD2 is going get destroyed by zelda.

Dragon Dogmas 2 is 3 years way bare minimum.

Usually when they reveal games with just the logo they’re a ways off, it’s certainly not coming out next year. The games aren’t even in the same genre though.

thinking about elden ring and DD2 helping BOTW2 up to its feet

They may just cancel it and turn into something else. Before their competition was just Ubishit, but now good open world games are being made.
If they release BoTW2 they will just embarrass themselves.

Lmao it feels good seeing those raisin boomer arrogant nip fags seethe and fear at better competition like with the ps1 + 2
But this time it’s not a console blowing them the fuck out

>They may just cancel it and turn into something else
They just announced DD they aren't going to change it.

Anyone else getting hard at the Nintendo delays?
I'm so fucking ready to watch the meltdown when those chinks reveal that the had to cancel brap of the faggots 2 because they got fucking mogged by elden ring and now dragon dogma 2, lol.
It's a great time to be alive bros.

>Love Botw
>Love Elden
>Gonna love DD2
Seethe, cope, and most of all, dilate.

Nintendo knows they can release shitty stuff and they're fans will be fine with it. They live in their own little world.
There's a reason Botw2, Smash, and Metroid got utterly forgotten about while other popular games like Elden Ring and Fallout still have threads all the time

>good
Lmao my fucking sides

the shitch cant run it LOL

Ubisoft themselves made a game that was better than Breath of the Wild. Even the chinks made a free-to-play game that's better than Breath of the Wild.
Nintendo must be fucking panicking. There's no way the game hasn't gotten a soft reboot.

Attached: Fenyx.jpg (3840x2160, 2.26M)

Weak ass bait

Wut

>>Delays game to avoid being mogged by Eldern Ring
>that never happened
Did you miss the announcement back in March

Did you?

This I've never even seen a Metroid thread, and Smash was a proven discord discord raid, the game was never as popular as they pretend, they tried to move on to Nick and people caught on, that shit failed and the discord raids stopped.
Zelda can't get a thread with more then like 5 unique ips, honestly pethetic lmao.

Weak ass cope

Man I love these Schizo threads.

>Love Elden Ring
>Love Dragon's Dogma
>Love BotW
>Hate gacha
>Hate microtransactions
>Hate preorder rewards
>Hate FOMO exclusives

Attached: FULh5--WIAAe6vN.jpg (960x951, 38.75K)

in march? so a month after elden ring came out? how could they delay the game because if elden ring if the game wasnt even coming out around the same time?

is that the work of the fabled discord trannies

this seems particularly obnoxious and retarded even for the usual shitposters who got mindbroken by botw

>too casual for genshin
Still mad about the port tendie?
Oh wait it doesn't exist
LMAO

aged like fine wine

Attached: 0E7EA104-B5B4-4616-AE5D-76628A557CCA.jpg (710x964, 120.28K)

I enjoy Genshin as an RPG, not as a gacha game. I agree that people are too quick to judge it based on the gacha mechanics and for that reason it has a worse reputation than it deserves.

Yeah they're currently raiding. Everything just happened too fast for them they need to vent.

I didn't play the ubishit game, but Genshin does blow Botw out of the water. Unless you're a poorfag like

Only poorfags play Genshin

Genshin is literally a free game
People play it because they're too poor to afford Fenix

They would never cancel it, but the team definitely has a lot of higher-ups breathing down theirs necks. Jap devs are super competitive.

Because the success was so overwhelming that they felt the need to push it back to avoid competition
If they had plans to delay it earlier they would have been announced in the Direct that came out before ER even released

>Zeldasisters... is it over?
DD has the best combat and BotW has the best movement and environment interactions/puzzles. I will enjoy both sequels. ER just sucks.