Suddenly Japanese games become popular

>suddenly Japanese games become popular.
what happened?

Attached: tokyo.png (591x485, 332.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJCnb4cOZM
youtu.be/yVRbBpvdRRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Western games became so shit and rehashed and so lazy that people looked to glorious Nippon for the first time and they discovered their true homeland

they have moderately improved over the last few years while the west has sharply declined

Kanye has always been a massive weeb

>the west kills itself with its insidious retardation
>moves onto the next healthy host
I'm not japanese but holy fuck westerners need to stop trying to destroy something beautiful

west games became shit

You need a lobotomy

They're still at least trying to make them fun to play instead of making political statements or making every character as ugly as possible.

Japanese games started being popular in the 70s with Space Invader, Pac-Man, Pole Position, etc etc and then it was Nintendo that dominated everything and then Sega and then Sony and and...
They've always been popular.

God I hate you people. If a black guy even looks in the general direction of Japan he's a "massive weeb" because the bar is so low it's on the ground. I don't understand why you guys are like this.
There's even an edited image of him and Musk with "weeb" shirts on.

They have always been popular retard

What the fuck do you mean suddenly? Pokemon is literally the most profitable media franchise ever

>I don't understand why you guys are like this.
Because its facts you dumb nigger. The same reason any black person remotely interested in STEM or any kind of computer shit is a "massive nerd" you fucking hipster piece of shit

>not lynching anyone close to a weeb in Any Forums regardless who may be
ngmi

No, there's a whole different standard of qualification. It's like when a dog doesn't pee on your carpet for the first time you congratulate it

Dude literally hired Takashi Murakami to do the album cover and music video in anime style for him back in 2007. He also made some songs with nip artists. what are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJCnb4cOZM

Attached: kanye-west-graduation.jpg (1024x1024, 150.89K)

because western vidya is absolute shit right now OP

Attached: 1630894528909.jpg (425x776, 121.07K)

>kanye and kojima linked up
bros...
user...
youtu.be/yVRbBpvdRRg

Cope. He's definitely a weeb.

Attached: kanye_west_transformer.jpg (1872x1306, 411.54K)

Isn't it hot and humid as fuck in Japan? What is he doing walking around in broad daylight wearing three all black layers

If a black guy looks in the general direction of japan it means he wants to steal something.

>japan
>hot and humid

lol u what?

That's creating a product that differentiates it from the other garbage he releases.

I guess if he has a Char's Zaku there he might be, but it could also just be something that he bought because it was there and not because he actually knows what it is.
My earlier thoughts could be wrong, but I'm still skeptical. It just doesn't make sense for the aggressive and cocky negro stereotype to see value in something that is the complete and utter opposite of everything they represent.

It's the last hit from grace before the incoming default

>suddenly
Japanese games have been around since arcade times.

Attached: nral0008.png (288x224, 1.88K)

Yes, in the summer.

hes a weirdo like that

Attached: E5sNs_YWQAUf6wS.jpg (963x1200, 184.26K)

You need a noose.

>suddenly
wut

kanye has always been a weeb. dude had a turbografx-16 growing up and his best friend had a neo geo. he's hired takashi murakami to make album covers and direct music videos for him. his favorite movie is akira.

>my retarded preconceptions are not true? How could this be!
Kill yourself.

>japanese games become popular
>everyone jumps to shit on japanese games, altering and changing stuff while profiting from japanese games
why are westerners like this?

Every black person I have met that likes gundam thinks Char is a mega Chad and they love everything about him. Same with their idolization of Super Saiyans. What is it with extreme Aryan (Blonde Hair/Green Blue eyes) buff super badass guys that black people love so much? I thought they hated white people on average? Why do they gravitate to them? You see it in fictional design choice all the time. Naruto too. Look at him. Blonde hair blue eye and yet blacks love him too

>Kanye and his Zaku hiding from The White Devil

>It just doesn't make sense for the aggressive and cocky negro stereotype to see value in something that is the complete and utter opposite of everything they represent.
lmfao wat. is your entire world a blacked fantasy or something?
blacks and hispanics have a pretty big affinity for anime in general, maybe not moeshit for a lot of them. but easily shit like dbz, naruto, etc was huge among minorities especially when i was growing up.

People have been obsessed with "le paradise" Japan since the beginning of the century, its just gotten more popular because anime is the cool thing now with normalfags. Nothings changed much, because most of the anime and Japanese games normalfags talk about are super accessible Shonen garbage.

His most popular music video is just him recreating scenes from Akira

They were always popular but hipster ass games "journalists" in the early to mid 2000s turned against them trying to get some controversy/attention. The player base for Japanese games during that time did not drop in fact it steadily increased. Nowadays people don't really pay attention to those faggots so it seems like they are getting more popular when they actually aren't

>he doent have a comfort jacket

>takashi murakami
Didn't he do that taimanin hentai or is that another murakami?