Why aren't you playing it?

why aren't you playing it?

Attached: ps02.png (2560x1440, 3.52M)

it's boring

Because it's not fun.

hey anons a long time ago on ps2 i played a game like this where you had some kind of lightsabre or something but it was weeby and your sword had the soul of your dead girlfriend in it or some shit and you fought men in black
does anyone know the name of the game

worse than base pso2

It's not 2028 yet.

Nothing to do. The new 7* set is gated behind either 6 weeks of logging in for 5 minutes per week, or 40 hours of grinding in PSE zones. Beyond that, I've already got my rugged weapon anyway, and I've already S-ranked dozens of Kvaris Purple triggers with my alliance. No reason to do anything else when the newest update is just farming the same Daityl that I farmed a year ago, but now with more HP and an even greater gear disparity between the upper class and lower class.

If SEGA wants people to log in for more than 5 minutes per week, they should stop copying common "player engagement" tactics that ask you to log in every day to get your daily pennies. I'm not going to log in for 6 hours a day to carry retards through tasks with no reward for 3 months straight.

It's 100 gigs for a handful of dailies.

It's not fun, kvaris was a complete flop, etc. That said, I'm going to uninstall it again.

i loved base pso2, but pso2ng doesnt run well for me so i had to stop playing since pso2 base died

>died
*Was killed

100 gigs just to not have as good of a time as one would expect.

Would anyone have the japanese version of PSO (not V2) for the Dreamcast could post what are the items that comes in the jewel case?

It's boring, the new update is a letdown too. It's not even fun to be a coomer in this game anymore.

Attached: 1649806721851.png (1187x1080, 1.86M)

Actually, I’ve been curious about this game for a little while now. How sexy are the women.

I am playing it though, and by playing it I mean AFKing in Kvaris so I can get my 300 hours of play time on NGS so I can view shop information. Never mind I had way more hours on base PSO2. Thanks, Sega.

Attached: 1647795345881.jpg (146x144, 3.99K)

Who cares, you can't afford to dress them in anything but default wear.

they're hot but you're better off looking at pics on twitter or something. The game itself will take up 100 gigs and is bad in every other way

It's a gatcha game. Rated M, but still censored.

>2022
>no ass jiggle physics
It's not a coomer game.
It's a joke.

>have a game with like 10 years of shit that NA never got
>rush through it instantly, take the game out back and shoot it in the head, then replace it with a game that has maybe like 10 hours of active content
>its also an empty open world for no reason too lol
i seriously don't get the open world shit. isnt it infinitely easier to make instanced areas and mix switch locals and enemies to make new content instead of entire continents that you can blow through in an afternoon because you have nearly unlimited movement abilities?

i am playing it, but i'm kinda disappointed
>have a weapon exchange for a 7*
>it doesn't carry anything over
how in the fuck do they keep taking things from base PSO2 but doing them in such a worse manner?

Attached: exchange.png (842x773, 452.06K)

>The new 7* set is gated behind either 6 weeks of logging in for 5 minutes per week, or 40 hours of grinding in PSE zones.
Care to tell me how do I get it?

do reso's tasks to unlock her shop
the weapons are in there

because it doesn't have the objectively best class from pso2
besides that, it released with about as much content as a demo and has not added much more in the year since
each region is literally aelio in a different color

Attached: phantom swirl.jpg (1200x844, 263.51K)

That was mean user :(