PINBALLCHADS WHERE YOU AT?

PINBALLCHADS WHERE YOU AT?

Attached: Batman66SLE-Cabinet-LF-1.png (1712x2700, 3.95M)

Looks like a flimsy piece of shit

My dad has two analogue pinball machines and I used to play them all the time. Thanks for reading my blog.

Only rich boomers can afford pinball machines.

Based; which ones? Terminator and Jurrasic park?

One was called Boomerang I think. It's yellow/orange and has an Australian aboriginal theme. The other is an Alice in wonderland one that was always broken so I never got to play it

The times I did get to play the Alice machine I didn't enjoy it because they have huge gutter lanes and I didn't really get what tilting was back then so I always lost

I used to play Pinball Arcade on the old Windows 98 and I played the shit out of Judge Dredd. I was also that game that got me into the Judge Dredd series.

Found a pic, actually

Attached: 2301f383d11061dcda132dc245aea437.jpg (1200x896, 215.01K)

God i wish that bar that had Creature from the black lagoon still existed.
I wonder where that machine went.

Sorry I keep spamming shit in the thread.

Attached: b226deff3b3f2c723b7b35db329235fdfc345aed.jpg (711x826, 148.29K)

THE EARTH IS BEING INVADED BY FLYING SAUCERS FROM MAAAARS

z

i'm over here, stop fucking yelling

Attached: the thing in her mouth is supposed to be a pacifier.jpg (1280x720, 279.59K)

that's stylish.

Don’t be, occasionally it’s nice to read something that isn’t a shitpost

Used to play this bad boy years ago in the mall arcade. Easy times. They had another pinball machine but I can't remember what theme it was.

Attached: South-Park-Pinball-Cover.jpg (1200x1200, 189.06K)

These things are actually a marvel of technology. I'm blown away they're still handmade some where when like 1 in 2 million people actually five a shit about them.

I live in soi boy town, so they have "pinball bars" where you can chug artisan beers and play old and new pinball machines.

I remember playing this at a movie theater. The one that's freshest in my mind from the past was the Pirates of the Carribean one.

Attached: p.jpg (800x1544, 389.35K)

The JJP version of POTC is better than this.

Took a look and yeah that version looks a lot better, but I didn't have the privilege of experiencing it.

That's really neat looking