This worth 3 bux to see what DD is all about?

This worth 3 bux to see what DD is all about?

Attached: 1643587066072.jpg (616x353, 126.36K)

yea

Has SOVL ever been so cheap before?

Yes

Attached: Magick_archer.webm (800x500, 2.82M)

NO FUCKING MORE, GOD DAMMIT SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR SHITTY FANTASY FRANCHISE

Stay in your containment thread, dragon tranny

Yes. Dark Souls 1 was free on multiple occasions.

no idea what’s going on there but it looks funny.
also will I need mods to make it bearable like stalker? Or can I go for the console version

Lighting the lanterns in caves is pretty cool. Dark Souls was missing lanterns.

Depends how much stuff you look up online beforehand. You're not going to do anything cool during your playthrough because pawns act retarded and there's no need to play any way besides mashing attack.
I hope you enjoy fighting the same few enemies over and over again.

Just pirate the game if you aren't sure, zoomers these days can't do shit unless you spoonfeed them the magnet link

If you have it, sure. I think it was a flawed but great Game.

I like lighting lanters
that sounds bad

It's a shill thread. Of course nobody is gonna mention piracy, they need a sale.

Pay for the rope and tie a noose, idiot.
Just buy the fucking game and play it if you want to know, it's 3 bucks, retard.

You won't get handheld during the game and can miss several Quests but if you aren't too bothered by this it's no big problem. Just go in blind and have fun, you can always go for a full second playthrough with Bitterblack Isle in mind, which is a separate End Game Area which is extremely fun.

>no idea what’s going on there
One of the classes has the ability to set themselves on fire and burn anything they grab.
>will I need mods
No.
Also two newbie tips, if you want to play a spellcaster know that the mage vocation that you can choose at the beginning sucks dick because it's the healslut class, you get a better spellcaster vocation once you reach the capital. The second tip is that some side quests fail when you progress the main questline, the wiki's quests page lays out which ones fail when in case you're paranoid about missing any.

Can I marry Selene

>extremely fun
If you enjoy grinding, sure.

Why would you buy the dispenser when you can get the ale for free?

thanks for the tips user

Yes. To me, this game is a flawed gem. Capcom seemed to have the approach of "lets just throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" and what you end up with is a very uneven, unbalanced ball of SOVL. 9/10.

Attached: Sprint_slide_goblin.gif (400x225, 2.95M)

the only mod you need is one that boosts single jump distance and height to be the same as a double jump so you can play as classes without daggers without gimping your exploration abilities

>grinding
Lmao

Attached: 1596680205107.gif (305x280, 1.05M)

so you're telling me i was supposed to do the dlc when i beat the main game around level 50

Do online pawns still exist? Or did they get rid of the online functionality?

DS4 buttons are still fucked after all these years so I never got to really play it.
>use mods
still doesnt work for me since it either switches some buttons or just doesnt work at all.

You're supposed to do the DLC as soon as you get your pawn like a man you fucking sissy

I bought this game yesterday, before the announcement. Y'all posing bitches

Still works. I imagine it's cheap to maintain.

This, after doing it once it will become the default way you start every playthrough.

Well that's good. I thought I'd heard it was closing some time ago.

fuck that
i don't know any of the metagame best items or whatever