Nintendo still hasn't announced the Direct

>Nintendo still hasn't announced the Direct
Are they, dare I say it... afraid? Do they have anything presentable at the moment?

Attached: itsover.png (203x245, 28.75K)

>are they afraid
They delayed BOTW2 because Elden Ring made them shit their pants

>inb4 someone says the 29th
Dumb bitch saw they had something going on that day “investor meeting” and was like. OH there must be a direct that day. Let me tell everyone there’s a direct that day.

>delayed because of Elden Ring
i hope they shit out something great in response

snoys really think about nintendo all day

This.
They delayed the direct because they can't complete with the Sony Conference.

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 75.01K)

>Do they have anything presentable at the moment?
They have nothing they could fill an entire summer Direct out with.
>Splatoon 3 has already been covered extensively
>BotW 2 has been delayed
>Prime 4 is vaporware
>Can't milk Smash Ultimate for content anymore
>Bandai-Namco's remaster-remake project is (probably) too early in development to be presentable
>Xenoblade 3 has been covered extensively already
>The Pokemon Company has its own directs, so they can't even cover Scarlet/Violet for too long
>Triangle Strategy is already out, so they can't waste 10 minutes talking about it

>070.png
70 wojaks...
maybe more.

Attached: Fruity.png (768x384, 363.64K)

Nintendo is fucking dead. Shitting out easy party games is all they do now.
Reggie left, most of old tree house left with him. Now there's complaints of poor management.
It's all tumbling down user.

>Sony's conference was boring besides FFXVI, a game that's already been confirmed
>Capcom's conference was boring
>Xbox was boring
>didn't even watch the others
this "e3" sucks, the only thing that could save it is a nintendo direct

Attached: 1654729405736.webm (768x432, 2.22M)

That's as stupid as saying that RDR2 got delayed because they were afraid of BOTW1

Tree House was worse during Reggie’s era, shoe horning memes into English Localizations, actively preventing games from coming to the states.

This.
Nintendo is fucking Finished lmao.
They were up here bragging, saying they're only like half way through the Switches life, but you can already tell they're out of steam.
They're too far behind the competition, they literally can't succeed in the wake of the PS5, it's honestly sad
The moment they try to release a Switch successor it will fail, because literally everyone is trying to get the PS5, and no one is gonna try to buy a second mobile phone table.
Lmao, I can't wait to watch the tendies burn to the ground watching their beloved baby game machine failed again.
This time will probably be the last time too, they are definitely going third party by the end of the next few years.

Nintendo has nothing to show right now but you're delusional if you think "it's over" for them. Nintendo has Disney tier brand recognition and one of the most successful consoles ever made.
I'd call your post b8, but given the effort you seemed to have put into it, you're clearly 100% genuine. Just get a PC already.

How about those PS5 exclusives?
also available on pc

This Time For Sure™

Attached: etanPZqa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30.87K)

Yuzu

Sony is fucking Finished lmao.
They've been running on fumes since the PS3 "no gmaes" era and with Persona now going multiplat, they have no good exclusives left
Sony also had the WORST games presentation this past week compared to how glorious Microsoft's presentation was
Lmao, I can't wait to watch the snoys burn to the ground watching their constantly out of stock "no gmaes" PS5 fail even harder than the PS3 ever did.
This time will probably be the last time too, Sony is definitely leaving the gaming industry by the end of the next few years LMFAO

Attached: smugkairi.jpg (552x594, 78.65K)

Cope

Spoiler: I'm a Nintendo fan. I just like being sarcastic because it's funny.

here's your direct bro

Attached: ps.png (2000x1000, 1.58M)

Why lie?

>ran away from Elden Ring
>Now DD2 gets announced
Nintendo's in trouble. How is BotW2 supposed to shine with better games releasing around it?