Sonic should not be so successful, there is absolutely nothing redeeming about the games

Sonic should not be so successful, there is absolutely nothing redeeming about the games.
>all of the classic games are a shit pile of things that don't work together, including Mania
>every single game boils down to having to react at the speed of light to not completely eat shit
>the original game running on its original system was notorious for this, and this hasn't been addressed at all, people just deal with it because they played it as a kid
>every single game also has batshit insane challenges as side content, if not to unlock the good ending
>only time it was briefly okay was Adventure
>Generations almost improves upon everything
>every game has a retarded lives counter despite all this emphasis on going too fast for the average player to react to anything
>you just have to fail and remember what to do next time AKA trial and error
>Mania just does all the bad shit x10 but now also with secrets constantly down your throat that require mastery of the game
>and also some levels completely change how the game is played

Thinking about this because I recently played through Generations and CD, now doing Mania.
Holy shit these games are so fucking bad.

Attached: sonicmightyno9twitter.png (800x600, 337.74K)

seethe

Attached: 1649629881364.png (250x400, 130.89K)

The games don’t sell, sonic is a multimedia franchise and is mainly successful for Sonic’s design alone

Attached: 0a6.jpg (678x636, 71.53K)

most of your complaints boil down to "it's too hard", which is fucking bizarre. are you really telling me the main problem with these baby games is that they're too difficult for you? are you retarded? do you have brain damage?

>Sonic should not be so successful, there is absolutely nothing redeeming about the games.
>all of the classic games are a shit pile

Stopped reading exactly here.

>only time it was briefly okay was Adventure
You won't get me with your jewish tricks, adventurefag

>if I call them baby games then that means it's true!

Banjofag hands typed this post.
Sonic will always be superior to Banjo-Cuckzooie. Cope and seethe.

Any Forums in the can

git gud

>waaah waaah momentum scary! Gimme more boost pads daddy Sega!

Sounds more like mad because bad.

Boost shit is garbage

Sonic's *modern design

I like Sonic and Banjo-Kazooie, what now, faggot?

chadow saves it

They're some of the easiest and most forgiving platformers of their era. 70% of the time all you have to do is press down and they play themselves.

people that say that classic games were bad didn't live through the 90s renting shitty platformers from blockbuster. just because sonic isn't as perfect physics-wise as mario 1 thru 3 doesn't make it bad. they are solid 8/10 games, at least the first 3.

>>all of the classic games are a shit pile of things that don't work together, including Mania
And just like that, your post is automatically invalid and your opinion is immediately discarded.

Attached: hue.png (702x443, 37.71K)

It's always the adventurefags that take the self-hate "dude it's so shit but who cares I love eating shit" route, certainly does not help that they overlap with the crowd that would call Heroes underrated

But that MUSIC! WOW!