Doesn't even have HDR support

>doesn't even have HDR support
>we're supposed to treat it as a serious gaming platform
>meanwhile, based Windows 11 has auto-HDR
How are people acting like this joke is the future of gaming?

Attached: 1644266178242.gif (498x498, 1.26M)

i love gilded cages

You can write or install any software you want on windows, user

>All this freedom is like a cage, maaaaaaaaaaaan.

Is that why you use a platform with like three programs to Windows' fifty or so for one application, and only one of them really works?

I think youre confusing windblows with mac.

what HDR monitor do you have, user?

Attached: banana.gif (535x480, 407.19K)

LG OLED C9

>a TV
so, living room pc?

>he doesn't wait for the recommended specs for Steam OS 3.0
ngmi

Some people hate being spied on or having their OS fight them
>Ads in Start Menu
>Legacy crap and spyware causing bloat
>Phoning home to Microshit
>Advanced changes sometimes get broken by an update because heaven forbid you remove one piece of bloat spyware.
>Developed by a powerful company known to use dirty monopolistic tactics who would gladly disable your ability to install any program you wanted if it made them more money.

>immutable filesystem for a desktop PC
the effort valve has put onto linux being usable is commendable but this shit is unusable if you do anything besides gayming
install endeavourOS

Do Elgato products work well on Linux now? Planning on switching to Fedora next year but I don't want to mess up my streaming setup

everyone develops programs for windows because it's popular, not because it's not an obtrusive, unintuitive locked down piece of shit and a pain in the ass to develop for, it's so bad that they literally had to market "runs a linux vm!!! (aka wsl)" as a feature to developers because they were leaving in droves
if it was any more restrictive without hacking it would basically be a console
t. software developer

>endeavourOS
Cringe.

>Fedora
Based.

before wsl didnt you need to install a unix system/environment or something to be able to use git

I know it's bait, and it's not good bait, but this is basically how arguments go when talking about linux vs windows. It's nitpicking about the issues linux has, whether significant or not, and sweeping any issues windows has under the rug, regardless of how significant. It's exhausting.
Is it tribalism? Are there people that are ACTUALLY that fanatic about Windows? Or are people just scared of change and even more scared of being incorrect? The lengths people go to defend Microsoft's bullshit make you wonder if their pride is on the line.

git for windows is STILL literally a "lightweight" *nix system and bash prompt
it's genuinely embarrasing, like ONLY just getting tabs for the file explorer

Alienware AW3423DW

its hilarious how bad the developer experience is on Windows

Attached: catbleed.png (613x663, 422.93K)

>Alienware
what HDR supported games do you play on it?

i fight with linux more than windows desu

>fedora
>not even nobara
>not even bringing open suse up

Attached: 1655426933417.jpg (799x481, 157.07K)

what benefits does nobara have over fedora?
futex2 is already on the mainline kernel