Why is ATLUS going with the worst version of Persona 3?

Why is ATLUS going with the worst version of Persona 3?

Attached: zorl5oucad591.png (912x351, 283.51K)

all versions of persona are the worst

Do you want improved AI and direct control over your party or MARIN FUCKING KARIN

Because they're lazy cunts

Marin Fucking Karin is a rite of passage.
We must all endure it.

use tactics you massive retard

Likely some bullshit relating to porting it all over to PC, like maybe FES has some spaghetti code or P3P is just easier since it's all VN format. Or maybe they think it'll sell more/be more popular since P3P has controllable party members and FeMC. You know, instead of just finding a way to port those features into FES and create a perfect blend for everyone to enjoy?

I fucking love Persona and a lot of Atlus properties, but they genuinely are some of the most baffling devs when it comes to porting/remaking shit. Like, Nocturne is a great example. Yeah, let's completely remake this in a new engine that gives us tons of issues, add in some voice acting to a game that never needed it, only patch in the ability to choose demon skill inheritance months after release, and make sure the music is kept extremely low quality.

not launching FES is complete retardation

>Need healing
>Ask for "support"
Are you a fucking retard, user?

do police still go around by bike in Japan

>need healing
>put the character with no healing spells on support

So you are retarded. I'm glad we're all on the same page.

Carnal snakes, World balance and Furious gigas are all broken bosses, and you should feel no shame Samasara'ing them.

says the guy that can't beat a JRPG for tweens

> improved AI
lol

bro, both games are easy to emulate who cares

>do you want to look at this putrid shit for 100s of hours or just remove the fucking spell from Mitsuru the first chance you get

Attached: 1624932246687.png (169x235, 27.86K)

You could've just google'd and saved yourself some embarrassment, but I guess retards gotta retard.

>Take FES
>Add in the option for manually controlled party members
>Now have a version almost everyone is happy with

I really don't get it. Obviously just allowing the player to control party members in FES would break a lot of fights, but who gives a fuck. The game is old as shit, and it's not like you have to remove the option for AI controlled party members. Hell, P4 had the option for that.

Atlus is just lazy as fuck.

They lost the source code for FES years ago. P3P is the only build of P3 they have anymore and why its the only one they'll continually release. It doesn't contain any maps for the dorm/school/mall etc.

because the code for the console versions is a complete mess

Mitsuru has healing. In fact, her healing is just as good as Yukari's. The only thing Yukari has over her is multitarget, but there's only like half a dozen fights in the entire game where that's relevant.
Mitsuru should be a damn solid healer that should keep you fighting fit, even if you use physical skills that eat up HP, but she goes full retard if you have the audacity to ask her to do this.
I don't know what parallel universe you come from where this isn't the case.

FES was barely holding itself together, that thing is a nightmare to work on so they'd rather port P3P instead.

>FES was barely holding itself together, that thing is a nightmare to work on
where did this meme come from?

nobody ever said this for 15 years but all of a sudden atlus decides to release p3 portapotty and now it's totally common knowledge that P3 is so heckin broken even though P4 uses the exact same engine and somehow isn't heckin broken

Played FES to the end and never had an issue with AI commands players are simply retarded, also I will never pay money for P3P it is a fucking shit downgrade to a VN that should never been released.

Hopefully there's a way to mod PS2 assets