Educate yourself

The only one telling sweet little lies is you, user
Read this and understand the nonsense you spew

Attached: Sweet Little Truths 4mb.png (1132x5942, 3.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamertagradio.com/2011/03/new-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-details-from-official-xbox-magazine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are viewing paid content dot png

Todd is too welmedia trained to actually lie

These are all undeniable facts, you cannot change them

he's too pure. he is clearly a nice guy who likes to paint the overall pictures of his games

Holy fanaticism.

>He never lied
gamertagradio.com/2011/03/new-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-details-from-official-xbox-magazine/
>OXM then mentions how unlike in Oblivion, people will actually have proper jobs and schedules now. Like how, in the small town of Riverwood, it will feature such things as chopping wood, cooking, and running a sawmill. You can perform these jobs now too, ‘so if you want your hero’s story to include eight-hour days cutting up hundreds of logs, the option is there.’ Each settlement has its own economy, and apparently you can, for example, ‘ruin Riverwood’s financial state by choosing to sabotage that sawmill.’

Holy facts

small features come and go before release. no one bought the game just so they could tamper with riverwood's economy

>1 lie in over 25 years
>TODD IS A LIAR SEE!!!!!
fucking pathetic.

it's not even a lie, it was true when he said it

Unironically all true and BGS hate is unfounded and perpetuated by retarded new vegas pseuds. Todd has never done me wrong once and come next year will deliver another kino experience worthy of 1000+ hours

>Still director for a bunch of shit games and was still in a high enough position of power that he could have prevented at least some of 76's clusterfuck of a launch.
TL;DR, and OP's breath reeks so badly of shoe polish I can smell it from here.

They will miss him when he's gone. An icon delivering great games for 20+ years, an innovative and passionate creator, and they treat him like fucking dirt

>was still in a high enough position of power
incorrect. he has to answer to ZeniMax, if they want a game out for the holidays, then the game will be out for holidays

Xbox had Todd on a tight leash this year and it ruined the showcase. Starfield will be kino just like his other games but they were insistent on giving him 15 mins to explain their biggest game yet. Xbox really shot their star player in the foot for no reason other than fear or the Todd lying meme, which ironically is the narrative being pushed even though they didn't give him ample opportunity to speak.

The problem with marketing a BGS game is they have a similar issue to marketing immersive sims. How do you show the unlimited player freedom and opportunities for creativity in a 5 minute trailer? You can't, its why in the past immersive sims and BGS games have had whole 40-50 min mission walkthroughs to show you just some of the things players are able to do. It's why redfall and starfield were the odd ones out in the showcase, you have to show AND tell with these types of games. You can't just slap together a 5 minute action segment and expect anyone to understand the scope.

Attached: 1655417573451.jpg (428x424, 16.04K)

Fallout 76 is good though, and arguably has the best map in the whole series.

When do you think he retires? Part of me feels TES 6 is his last game but its weird he announced fallout 5 off the cuff the other day. Potentially he will stick around for that to spit on the grave of black isle one more time.

15thpbp

He's only 51, I'd say another 15 years AKA 3 more games after Starfield

>[…] never scam people because the features were there when they said it
I notice you a single fag keep spamming this point recently and you know it's false advertising like what CDPR did
>they were true at one point
Yeah sure fucking kek