Darktide

Who's stoked for this game? Because I am pumped up for it!

Luetin09's video on Darktide's gameplay showed some real promise. Really hope we finally get that great Warhammer 40k FPS

Attached: imagem_2022-06-17_005730984.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TQWz1_uSNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry you wont get replies unless you post a coomer SoB pic

>Just Vermintide with lasguns
I will get it and try it but I won't get my hopes up.

well, Vermintide was pretty damn good (in my opinion), and I would change the focus from melee to ranged.

There's also the fact that it's on 40k universe, which I find much more insteresting and opens up more possibilities.

Ofc it could just be a big fuck up and flop. I hope it doesn't, but it's always a possibility

>no Kerillian
no buy, simple as

Attached: 1654267300963.png (440x437, 277.49K)

I fucking hate that chink cunt design and voice acting. I think she is going to ruin the whole experience for me.

they replaced the sexy goddess Kerillian for a chink, trannies ruin everything they touch

No one is going to play as that version of zealot, custom characters son

>No Kerillian
>No Kerillian players
Instant buy, simple as

Attached: unknown45678.png (736x1177, 853.37K)

Can't wait to party wipe as a psyker when i try to brain lightning an enemy and explode into daemons instead.

>no saltzpyre

Attached: 1633042469355.png (930x798, 323.38K)

Pumped, love coop horse shooters and I’m bored of everything except the occasional deep rock. Don’t know anything about the lore really, I always want to get into it but find it too time consuming so I kind of hope this gives me an excuse

>ogryn are so big they completely block doors and hallways
>all of the gameplay clips I've seen they are constantly getting shot at in the back by friendly fire since there is no way to shoot over or around them
I can already see people getting mad if you pick the big fella.

>love coop horse shooters
name your top 3 horse FPSes

Let them be mad, I played Drakegun Ironbreaker/Slayer Bardin from day one. Their petty insults mean nothing to me

Attached: thomas-elliott-necromunda-ogryn-thomas-elliott.jpg (1000x1375, 412.48K)

>run four lads with vets or ogryns
problem solved

The two big things will be
>Is the mission board method worth it over a campaign
>is Fatshark going to fuck up the balance, again again
Having rotating missions with mutators, cool. But the maps will need to be quite large so they can fill out different missions in each map.

>don't know anything about the lore

It's Warhammer but in the space future. Or if you know nothing about warhams, it's like Dune mixed with Judge Dredd, and a few other 80s/90s scifi, plus giant green soccer hooligans as a faction(the best faction).

youtube.com/watch?v=0TQWz1_uSNU

>Psyker
>Two veterans
>One ogryn
This will be the one true comp and you cannot disprove that.

I paint the minis and loved vermintide 2, so I am big time excited.

Absolute SHIT AS A WARHAMMER GAME. Seriously its no different than death wing, name one difference between death wing and this game, none. stop trying to make warhammer into FPS and then making it into a generic horde shooter. Can you fight orks, tyranids and necrons? No? THEN ITS SHIT

WHY CANT THERE BE A WARHAMMER 40k GAME THATS BOTH RTS AND THIRDPERSON/FIRSTPERSON LIKE MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND. BUT INSTEAD OF THAT ITS WARHAMMER MAPS OF A RUINED CITY WITH OBJECTIVES. IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO MAKE.