How much will they tone down him down for the current year?

How much will they tone down him down for the current year?

Attached: krauser.jpg (1280x720, 47.95K)

The game comes out next year. Nobody knows anything, dumbass.

They'll probably just remove him outright along with half the game and you'll pay $60 because you're a retarded consoomer.

They will tone him down so much he won't be present.

This.

>Heh, you always did fight like a nigger, Leon.
How did they get away with this?

I never saw the point in censoring antagonists.
If they say things that are Politically Incorrect, doesn't that make it really easy on the writing team to make them a "bad guy"?

Good, user.

They might just write him out, he comes out of nowhere and the plot works fine without him being around just to be the "I kidnapped Ashley" guy, even though it would've been just as easy to believe she was kidnapped by some random ganados with a van, or even by mercs. His shtick of being Leon's former mentor is also part of the game's B-movie pastiche, which the remake seems to be entirely abandoning.
His fight is kino, but when have remakes ever cared about that?

I don't even remember him saying anything "bad."

Well then you can call the writers politically incorrect for thinking of that stuff in the first place user

Because someone had to write the dialogue, and by writing it, even if it's supposed to be a bad guy presenting a strawman, they've committed a thought crime.
Welcome to 2022.

Don't think about it. Just consoom product and worship our virtuous overlords.

Anons, you must seek Christ.

dont forget a seasons pass with 25 free loot crates

BEEN A LONG TIME, COMRADE

>All for President Slumpf and his ultra maga agenda, and of course the January 6th coup!

Why would they have to tone anything down? The game takes place in 2004. It was a different time.

>looks like you really took your time with that iron

Attached: 345.png (960x540, 412.9K)

What the fuck are you niggers talking about?

There are people that exist that get riled up and start moralizing if it is done in a "cool" manner. If they are wrong they must be insane.

spbp

Why would they need to I don't remember Krauser doing anything particularly controversial