AGGGGHHHHH I HATE THIS FUCKING FAGGOT SO FUCKING MUCH FUCK YOU NOJIMA FUCK YOU NOMURA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

AGGGGHHHHH I HATE THIS FUCKING FAGGOT SO FUCKING MUCH FUCK YOU NOJIMA FUCK YOU NOMURA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: GenesisCGModel-CrisisCore[1].png (927x1032, 473.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d9BE_g19cl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was always my favorite villain. Literally did nothing wrong, and I am very excited to see him in his newest adventure!

kinda crazy how Gackt molded his face to be like these fantasy characters. maybe that's the end goal for the japanese

Infinite in mystery is the gift of the Goddess. We seek it thus, and take to the sky. Ripples form on the water's surface. The wandering soul knows no rest.

Attached: 1625342177047.jpg (480x272, 36.6K)

Attached: 1655417939983.png (2850x812, 1.2M)

Nice sword, can I play with it?

ya seethe? ya stew? ya boilin'?

Attached: basedgenesis2.jpg (418x400, 127.16K)

The English dub for Crisis Core is so soulless. Imagine replacing fucking GACKT with a literal who only because he speaks English.

why are they remaking this?

they're obviously doing the whole compilation.

I love Genesis!

you can just change the voices to japanese

Loveless, act one.

Attached: F8ea1hqHX08.jpg (636x616, 79.71K)

Man, he was a symptom, not the disease. But he really is the perfect distillation of everything shitty about FFVII after the game itself.

Fuck you all i love gackt!
youtu.be/d9BE_g19cl0

How much did they pay him?

Attached: 1655424132545.jpg (500x500, 40.78K)

I don't get how Any Forums hated Gackt? All Japanese community, including the equivalent of Any Forums in Japan generally loved him, but why the contrast here? I thought what Japanese find good, always automatically accepted here.

Also, an article said it will be fully voiced, but how do they do it since Gackt is suspended from activity after his antivax remarks a year ago?

So smug... But, for how long?

Soulfull

Attached: giphy564.gif (359x270, 475.42K)

I can't speak for everyone but I don't hate Gackt, I hate the plot of most of CC and he's emblematic of it.

His Design looks designed by someone who played DMC once and read edgy young adult books