Reminder to first time Dragon's Dogma players

The game is ONLY fun if you play with a .dll hook trainer to manually set your pawn's skills and give you rare monster drops that almost never drop from monsters. Also if you play with a guide to not miss any quests.

It seriously reduces the stress and time wasting grind otherwise. Fuck everyone who says different.

Attached: 1645815539744.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

>cheats

You didn't beat the game.

No... played on PC launch with the rest of Any Forums and /vg/...

We had a blast. Nothing else really needed.

I played this game on PS3 and in the beginning i somehow ended up in the dlc area and got rekt hard and quit the game since, I was lost

Nah it's fun without it. The only necessary mod is the one that removes the logo from screenshots. And maybe the one that makes light sources dimmer

ATTENTION EVERYONE!
Ignore OP's faggotry. Play the game blind and just have fun.

Attached: 1528102268735.jpg (325x231, 10.68K)

>forgetting the only mod that actually matters which is fixing the title screen music

I like the new menu music

its fine but its no Into Free

PC gamers are the most entitled manchildren on the planet, no wonder you are a generation of failed shut ins, you can't cope with things out of your control - living failures

so is this game like ffv or something?

It also need mods for the stamina and carry weigh

OH NO NO NO GET A LOAD OF THIS PISSBABY
BET YOU NEEDED A GAMESHARK TO BEAT ALL YOUR GAMES GROWING UP AHAHAHAHAA

knooooor mimimimimimi

All DD2 needs to do is take out the bad parts of the first game. This is one of the few games that has more amazing ideas and mechanics than 99% of its peers but simultaneously has more shitty ideas and mechanics as well. It's definitely one of the worst games ever made as a result as all it does it leave a bad taste in your mouth.

I really hope this sequel is what it should've been.

This dude needs cheats

Attached: 1346131052669.gif (267x200, 101.1K)

Consoleggers seething ITT
Have fun with your paid cheat DLCs retards

You cheated not only your erection, but yourself.
You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.
You experienced a hollow ejaculation. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.
It's sad you don't know the difference.

i can maybe understand pawn editing because hired pawns you get from other people tend to have terrible inclinations but item drops com on man that's casual shit. bbi isn't that big of a grind and you can pick what sort of vocations you want the items to be when you purify them.

The only time-waste-reduction you need to make it playable is to use keyboard and mouse instead of controller. The added hotkeys for items cutting out all pause menuing for relighting lantern, healing and other consumables is a must.

go outside

It looks like the magic classea re just standing there and casting

So the melee classes seem like the most engaging ones

If I get the first one should I get it on Xbox or Switch?

That time-waste-reduction is a massive fun reduction as well though. "People" who play third person action games with M+KB are less-than

It's a very tepid game, most of the fans sunk days' worth of time before finding what they believe to be "fun."

cope

I was gonna call you a homo but I might agree on the quest thing. I've played through this game 3 times and not once have I gone through the Blighted Manse quest because even though I've done the first Aelinore encounter, I just never came across the quest

With what? Not having to trick myself into thinking a tech demo is good? I'll manage.

>The game is ONLY fun if you play with a .dll hook trainer
No its not. Its without that garbage too. Dont be a retard.
Also cant you manually set your pawns skills anyway?

forgot, also seethe and dilate.

>It seriously reduces the stress
You sound like a fag.
>OH NO I'M NOT MIN-MAXING THIS GAME IS TOO STRESSFUL I NEED TO OPTIMIZE EVERYTHING AAAAHHHHH SAVE ME NIGGEROOK

What difference does it make if you mash M1 or square.

Is this a good build? I'm going for balanced stats build to use with Magick Archer.
HP: 3545
ST: 3565
ATK: 567
MGK: 657
DEF: 277
MDEF: 358

Stats don't matter