FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH COMING EXCLUSIVELY TO PS5

It's over.

When are you getting a PS5?

Attached: FFVII Rebirth.jpg (1460x821, 136.64K)

Why is everyone surprised about this? Part 1 was exclusive too

I can play any movie ever made on my PC. Why do I have to buy a $500 4K Blu-ray player to play this?

I'll wait till its shit sales make it multiplat. Same as every Sony exclusive lmao

FF has always been garbage. That definitely isn't going to get me to buy a PS5.

If it's going to be full of padding and filler like the first part I'm not interested

keep the copium coming guys it sustains me lmao

how mad are you that I bought FF7R for my PC? Even got it on sale.

I didn't enjoy the first one, and even if I was excited, the Remake came to PC. Why would I feel compelled to buy a PS5 just to play it a few months early?

why would I be made that you paid money for a thin air shitty port version? lmao enjoy your sloppy seconds lmao aerith is from the original timeline

I'm not. Wake me when they announce something worth a damn, and no, Nomura's and Kitase's AU Fanfic Adventures doesn't count.

I really don't care about this game, but I'll buy a PS5 if an equivalent PC to run Dragon's Dogma 2 is much more expensive.

Once they announce Monster Hunter World 2 and Persona 6 for it, need more exclusives that I want to play to make it worth it to buy a PS5.

>Snoys falling for It again
This is getting sad

>why would I be made
>made
100% platinum mad, can't even type
>enjoy your sloppy seconds
passive aggressive mad to boot

The wins never stop

Attached: 1551482584260.png (989x940, 122.74K)

First game was mediocre, so I’ll wait for the eventual Pc port, which will happen.

now if they secure P6 exclusively for 5 years Sony won.

>Timed exclusive
lol
LMAO

Fuck this.
I have a Ryzen 9 5900X and a RTX 3080 Ti.
When it comes out I will have the RTX 4080 Ti.
I dont want to play on that weak ass PS5.

>When are you getting a PS5?

When it has at least 5 worthwhile exclusives that won't eventually be ported to PC. So never. Also the first game sucked. Most padded out shit I've ever played. Waste of tine pirating it.

Is this Unreal Engine 4 or Unreal Engine 5?????????????????????????????

Bought a PS5 day 1 to use as a PS4-Pro-Pro, it hasn't seen much use as I've been playing everything on PC but I guess it'll be time to dust it off come winter.

I'll get a PS5 the day this comes out which will probably end up being March or April of 2024 after it gets delayed from Christmas 2023. Whats funny is that part 3 will end up being a ps6 game because it wont be out till like 2028.

I’m strongly considering getting a PS5 only for this game.
I’m a gullible consumer. I see Tifa, I CONSOOM.
But I know it’ll be on PC the next year, so there’s that.

When it has games I care about.

Why the actual fuck should I care about Final Fantasy beyond 11? This series has been bad longer than it's been good.

>Next Winter
God, what if I die before that ;_;

Bro, its not this winter...Its winter 2023...18 month...

FFXVI is 2 years on no other platforms and Forspoken is 2 years not on Xbox

You do know at most, it will be 2 years before it comes to Steam or Epic like Remake did, right?

you will never convince me to buy a playstation