How's your streaming career going?

How's your streaming career going?

Attached: FVVTu8VWIAAMoeU.jpg (828x686, 55.51K)

I have 38 followers =)

Streaming isn't about chilling with your buddies, it's about exploiting people on multiple levels.

it's more like being in the same room as 12 people which i could do by just entering a supermarket

That's the difference between having friends and turning yourself into a product.

I never thought about it this way. No wonder some streamers are super chill and happy when they have a few viewers

It's because nobody streams for the passion of it. Streaming is joyless, it's engaging with your hobby but you have to stop and validate socially starved idiots every few minutes.

If you have actual passion you'll go bang out a prerecorded video with some production value. Not a let's play. An actual proper piece of media to consume, just for the fun of it. That's somebody who can't help but talk about video games and share their thoughts with the world and doesn't care if they have a million listeners or 20. Nobody who is just putting up footage of themselves playing a game is doing it for fun, because it would simply be more fun to play the game off-camera.

>twitter screenshot
>generic question without actually contributing
This thread was created by a bot.

Not well. Been around for...what, 20 years across different services, yet to have a single return viewer because I play what I feel like and not a flavor of the month.

This. Streaming is business, not some friend's reunion.

At least none of you beg like DSP does.

Streaming is your job, it's not the same as hanging out with friends. 12 viewers is the equivalent of opening a restaurant for dinner and you only have two tables the whole night

It's true, having 12 followers is no less pathetic than having hundreds.

i have about 400 followers on twitch. it's fun to play games and chat with people, and i've met some cool people. i stream several times a week.

you're saying that if you're really passionate about games you should spend time editing videos about them instead of playing them which is stupid.

Attached: 1641080352213.jpg (788x960, 254.44K)

Why do streamers trigger this board so much?

34 people watched me play through Sleeping Dogs this one time. No mic, no cam. Quite stressful honestly.

Keep it up, King. You should enjoy what you play instead of making it a 9-5 job.

I mean,
>she
is not wrong, small streams are the only ones worth watching because they tend to be genuine

Streamers use up so much bandwidth unnecessarily

lol faggot
video essays are not good content

I stream even with 0 viewers to eat up bandwith

Could you tell me how do you start? How are your first 10,20,30 streams? Play the game and talk to yourself?
What tools do you need for medium systems to stream the game and show yourself at the corner?

When you hang out with your buddies you're not trying to manipulate them into donating money to you.

>When you hang out with your buddies you're not trying to manipulate them into donating money to you.
You'd be fucking suprised lmao.

There space inbetween streaming/letsplays and video essays retard. But yes video essayist are at the very least much better than low effort streamer/letsplayers just praying they become the next pewdiepie/ludwig/whoever

What did he mean by this?

sounds like something an isp that oversold their network would say

>No wonder some streamers are super chill and happy when they have a few viewers
Some streamers actually have a cushy 9-5 but they WFH so they're only actually working for 2 hours. Some others are in college but they have more time now since it's summer. That's where their happiness comes from.

The people who don't have a job and trying to make it big through streaming are the most miserable fucks ever.

As great as it was 12 years ago.
Absolutely nothing of not because I never streamed in the first place.

>you have to stop and validate socially starved idiots every few minutes
this ruined DSP for me
I still watch him though and fast forward shoutouts and stupid shit like that

I've known a lot of people that use their "Friends" as ATMs, 100% takers. Abusive cunts they are