-67%

>-67%
is there a place i can get deep rock galactic for cheaper than this?

Attached: Capture.jpg (330x162, 23.09K)

The deep web

link?

Multiplayer games have always been the thorn in pirating. Also don't pretty much all torrents have miners and viruses no matter where you get them from. Rarbg scene and fitgirl have been proven to have hidden bitcoin miners that turn off when you open task manager.

if you're going out of your way to spend as little as possible on a game anyways why not just pirate it

i kind of understand with games like drg with lots of online functionality but i see people do this shit all the time

its fucking $10
go mow someones lawn real quick

nothing is truly free in life, someone else pays for it

At that point just pirate it
But honestly 99% of the content in the game is free after you purchase it, the only "dlcs" are some random cosmetic packs that have no in game effect made specifically for anyone who wants to support the devs
Meanwhile all the content that would normally be paid DLC, like new game modes, new weapons, new biomes, new enemy types and the vast majority of new cosmetics are simply given to the playerbase for free
Just buy it, it's less than 10 dollars

nigger its like 5 bucks LMAO
worth every cent.

t. 530 hours in

where??

Not worth paying for. You can play some grindy free game and get the same "numbers go up wasting my time" shit. Game unironically got worse with on-site refining added. WHOO

The game is well worth $10 if you ask me, it's something that finally scratched my itches from L4D2 and Splatoon 2's Salmon Run.

its on gamepass

>getting filtered by tubes

Attached: my god its full of sex.png (1177x700, 319.67K)

That would cost more than $10 in gas.

Who cares about the grind lmao if you enjoy the gameplay you enjoy the game

I remember trying to decide whether to get this or space hulk deathwing lol
the difference in quality is fucking staggering, drg is just flat out way way better on pretty much all fronts

go look for yourself , I'm not going to spoonfeed you

That's why warhammer 40k should stick with RTS or even a mix of RTS and FPSRPG like mount and blade. I've always been perplexed that if mount and blade can pull it off why the fuck has there not been a warhammer 40k version game like this where you can fight orks and tyranids in a mass command style like in warband

10 bucks is probably the best price seen since release. The game's well worth it, probably the best coop shooter to play with randoms even if you have no friends.
>Game unironically got worse with on-site refining added.
One of, if not THE, best missions type in the game: Nigger this is how we know your piece of shit opinions are meaningless to gaming and Any Forums in general.

Attached: 1467040436696.jpg (598x369, 28.54K)

Its 11$ on steam right now poorfag. Id even recommend getting the game at full price over how many hours you can get out of it and Im not usually one to say "Buy games at full price!" either.

honestly one of my favorite mission types, just don't play anything but driller or engi if you're soloing/hosting without waiting for the lobby to fill