People STILL falling for todd and his sweet little lies

>people STILL falling for todd and his sweet little lies
You do realize starfield is going to be shit right? There's nothing that's going to be different. It's the same trick as fallout 4, remember that shit? They didn't show dialogue options, they didn't show the story, they didn't show the locations that were copy pasted and paper thin discovery.
youtu.be/oWiUVaBt2wU

Attached: starfield.jpg (616x353, 81.88K)

it'll be fun to mod

Trump lost

It's not going to be shit user. Stop being mad you bought fallout 76 when Todd said specifically at E3 it wouldn't have NPCs and wasn't a typical fallout game.

there's not going to be 1000 planets. There will be 5 "fleshed" out worlds like the outer worlds shit, probably no story and the rest procedurally generated missions like skyrim. stop. falling. for. todds. lies.

Bethesda has never recovered from being btfo by Obsidian at their own franchise and refuse to change their ways

I don't care about the story, I have over 800h in FO4 and never even finished the story, the story in Bethesda games is entirely optional.

Its going to be the greatest space modding sandbox ever made and I'm going to play it, cope and seethe

What lies?

todd the god has done it again.
already pre-ordered starfield.
stay mad retard.

I'm still buying it.

This will be the greatest video game ever made.

There will be over 1000 planets and I will mod stuff on some of them. You okay buddy?

Played a little Fallout 4 today. It reminded me not to expect much from Starfield.

Attached: 1655332046827.png (600x636, 22.85K)

Still buying it day 1.

>people STILL falling for todd and his sweet little lies
what lies are there to fall for? it looks like its going to be the next skyrim - a shallow, boring game that a bunch of modders work on and turn into an enjoyable immersive experience.
good gunplay is easier to mod in than good first person fantasy combat so at least it will be fixed in that regard much sooner

Does it count as "falling for it" if you don't preorder?

But they also didn't show anything good so it's not like they were really lying about much either.

exactly

>todd and his sweet little lies
Fuck off and do some research instead of regurgitating false information you saw online

Attached: Sweet Little Truths 4mb.png (1132x5942, 3.74M)

Don't give a fuck. Space CHADS and fantasy CHADS just won.

Attached: 1636125624830.jpg (2560x1440, 2.27M)

fallout 4 was great, I played it hundreds of hours
certainly it could have been better, but nothing comes close to bethesda games at delivering an explorable world that is fun
I will definitely play it again at some point

the problems that you're either finding, or pretending to find in bethesda games exist only in your own mind
I can't be 'tricked' for weeks at a time. I really enjoy the experience completely, and I'm sorry you're either a hateful anti-bethesda shill, or just can't enjoy these great games

>nothing comes close to bethesda games at delivering an explorable world that is fun
they offer and interactivity no one else comes close to matching

>There's nothing that's going to be different
No shit retard, its fucking bethesda.
They make basically the one game that they slap a new paint job on.
No one expects anything different.
Retard newfag underage shazamtrannies should hurry up and fucking kill themselves.

Please turn on some anti-aliasing.

>They make basically the one game that they slap a new paint job on.
what's your opinion on FROMSOFWTARE?