FFVII Remake Part 3 already in dev

Nomura:

>“The development of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth has been progressing rapidly since we adopted a new development structure. A title of this scale in which everything is interconnected even before production began is truly rare. In fact, some development has already begun on the third title. I myself have started on the development and am working towards the completion of the series."

How did SE fix their development issues?

Attached: Final-Fantasy-VII-Rebirth_2022_06-16-22_003.jpg (1920x1080, 193.83K)

Half their playerbase will die before the whole game is completed.

>PS5 exclusive
predict the sales drop

We've got 18 months for the PS5 to become more available, I don't think it'll be nearly as bad by then.

goddamn, the tortanic schizos are just getting blown the fuck out left and right today. looks like their wet dreams of the ff7r masterpiece failing/getting cancelled will not be happening in real life.

Attached: 1581744645529.png (520x585, 284.09K)

Square enix stopped making engines and just use UE4/5 or their finished luminous engine.

Just look at howfast kh4 got announced, thats purely because it uses UE which means its just a matter of designing content as opposed to engineering the engine

>Winter
That's not 18 months.

>muh sales
keep seething switch/pc cuck

>not skipping the nibelheim flashback
>game looks kino
>3 parts
Holy shit naysayers got completely destroyed

Don't get too cocky, lest the next thing we find out is that part 2 will JUST be the nibelheim flashback.

It's going to be absolutely brutal.
We're going from having middling numbers with Remake and a 100+ million PS4 adopters vs not even a quarter of that in PS5 users.

>merges with aerith
Nothing personel

Attached: 1655421892001.jpg (230x350, 39.72K)

The multiverse shit is fucking retarded

>A title of this scale in which everything is interconnected even before production began is truly rare.
Jesus christ they're putting every fucking garbage compilation hogwash into this sequel aren't they? I haven't played any of the other shit and I don't plan to. Why are they doing this?

Crisis Core Reunion is this winter (Dec 22-Feb 23). Rebirth is next winter (Dec 23-Feb 24).

WTF

I predict thousands of screaming basedjaks on Any Forums when it comes out.

Winter is jan-Feb, Nov-Dec is Holiday.

Remake
Rebirth
>Revenge
>Revive
>Ressurection
>Retard
>Reprise
>Refrigerator
>Recover
>Retaliate
>Resolution
>Repatriate
>Repeat
>Recollect

No Gold Saucer in the trailer was disappointing but I'm sure they will include it even if they end up cutting other locations. Biggest take away from the day for me is that Jimbo was proven 100% right.

I'm hoping for Refrigerator