Utawarerumono Mask of Truth

I am so fucking done at this point just end the fucking game

Attached: file.png (1831x1774, 3.11M)

Sorry, you have to deal with Fuccboi Namek for like 3 missions.

Kino is just beyond the horizon

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF JUST LET ME KILL WOSHIS ALREADY HOLY FUCKING HELLL I DONT CARE FUCK OFF GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Attached: file.png (1783x1580, 2.18M)

Attached: 1650124113422.png (454x336, 261.18K)

I LITERALLY CANNOT BE ASSED TO GIVE A SINGLE FUCKING SHIT ANYMORE. I'VE INVESTED LIKE 100 HOURS INTO THIS VN SERIES BUT JESUS FUCK I JUST WANT IT TO END A-FUCKING-SAP JUST FUCKING STOP AAAAAAGGHH

Attached: file.png (1910x1595, 3.18M)

The end is worth it push through like a man.

THESE NIGGAS ARE *STILL* ALIVE?!?!?!?!??!?!?! FUCK. OFF. FUCK. OFF.

Attached: file.png (1688x1819, 2.83M)

> STILL not the final stage
this shit better be the second last stage at least

Attached: file.png (904x919, 700.5K)

Attached: 1430362246125.jpg (278x219, 8K)

NOooooooooooooo

Bets on OP dropping the game

I fucking hated this stage, the victory requirements were a lie.

oh shit really? fuck

aren't i almost done already??? no way i'm dropping

You're almost at the most kino mission of the game.

i fucking hope so

it's worth it, they traded consistency for kino at the end just for people like you

that's three "it'll be kino soon" posts I've seen in this thread so far, thank you for the motivation guys

I let everyone die assuming Haku was going to turn into some god unit, but his progression stopped giving skills so I ended up with only him and Rulutieh beating on Aruru for like 5 minutes, playing around her healing counter. Cool mission, though.

from what you said i predicted i could just ignore the angel whatever-the-fucks and just kill the femboy bussies and i did that and FINALLY beat the stage thanks bro

I'm both sorry and glad I spared you from thinking you were somehow supposed to beat those unkillable fucks.

It's bizarre, the run up to the finale is absolutely godawful and yet it still manages to stick the landing
>Fuccboi Namek
my sides, you couldn't have summarised it more perfectly

Attached: 60584180_p21.jpg (1191x800, 285.33K)

which way, white man?

Attached: stats.png (230x312, 63.14K)

Really disappointed the prequel game they're making not only looks like ass visually but also looks to be a very bad JRPG.

ALRIGHT BROS I THINK THE KINO YOU SPEAK OF MAY BE ON ITS WAY

Attached: file.png (2355x1227, 1.46M)

If you don't dump every single point into ATK you are playing the game wrong

IIIKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
IKUUUUZOOOOOO!!!!!

Attached: file.png (1209x1666, 1.8M)

Yep, you found it.

Attached: carrier.jpg (1050x1500, 363.79K)

Mikazuchi is so op they had to start him with 0 equip

Same. Its too bad they """solved""" the tatari problem at the last second of uta 2. It would have been interesting to see an uta 3 where tataris were reverted back into humans and now had to share a world with everyone else. There could have been some interesting conflict there