Yall realize the only reason they decided to create DD2 is because of Elden Ring's success right?

Yall realize the only reason they decided to create DD2 is because of Elden Ring's success right?
It won't be out for another 4-5 years

Attached: 1640510030859.jpg (1920x1080, 351.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2afH5wYR4BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dragons dogma mogged Dark souls
Dragons dogma 2 will mog Elden Ring.

More like because of DS2-5s success, game has been in development for ages

Yeah and?

DD would've died in obscurity without Souls games success. This is just upholding the tradition.

We literally had a little presentation telling us why DD2 was being made and why it's coming out now you disgusting shitposter.

They had a choice for DMC5 or DD2 and they went with DMC5, We DDbros can respect that.

DD2 probably went into development the second Vergil was finished.

Stay in your containment thread, dragon tranny

uh oh, the board police is here

Discordfag thread alert

Yeah of course. Not like theres demand for a modern DD2. Elementary nigger brain.

We already knew Itsuno began working on another project after DMC5 and this is it.

This, somebody post the webm of Skyrim vs DS vs DD combat, I would but Im on my phone

Attached: greatswords.webm (480x270, 2.94M)

Thanks, this alone should end the discord "raid", I will post It un every thread.

It's funny because this was made to illustrate how unfaithful and same-y Greatswords are in fantasy games, but you retards always post it to showcase how great DD is.

It was being made regardless, especially with the new TES not being out for ages.

This. Maybe someone should post the Dragon's Dogma attack that involves standing still holding the sword above your head for 20 seconds charging before you can use it.

no it wasn't,

well, if you insist

youtube.com/watch?v=2afH5wYR4BY

Dragon's Dogma is Itsuno's pet project

Greatswords in DD sucked ass outside of literally one move, which is almost impossible to hit things with unless you have your entire party drawing aggro or spec your entire character around said move. Mind you, they suck in Dark Souls as well. It took them until Elden Ring to actually make them on par with DD, which is really saying something. Also I don't know why DDfags have such an inferiority complex over Dark Souls, they're going for different things.

it has been in development since dmc5, which came out in 2019
itsuno also teased it last year by posting two dragons
you are dumb