Why is Dragon's Dogma 2 getting more hype here than Elden Ring did?

Why is Dragon's Dogma 2 getting more hype here than Elden Ring did?

Attached: Elden-Ring-Dragon-Age.jpg (1400x700, 127.81K)

Elden Ring is a boring Dark Souls game which is about wasting time to win fights.

Dragons Dogma is about summoning god to create tornadoes larger than skyscraper.

Is it? This is the only place where i see people talking about dragon's dogma, even irl i know a lot of people that don't play games that knew about Elden Ring

Dragons Dogma has a soul
Elden Shit is boring trash

Dragon's Dogma was pure adventure, and while it had flaws and was a very rushed game, it tapped into that feeling completely.

Exploring the Water God's Altar as an inexperienced strider/fighter/mage was one of the best feelings I have ever had in a video game.

cute

Attached: 56756788653.png (582x185, 40.21K)

Reread the OP's post you fucking retard.

yeah come back when dragon's dogma II will sell 14 millions copies

You tell me.

Attached: Griffin.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Elden Ring had this board for like 3 months, Dogma couldn't even do that for a week

because you have selective memory and are full of shit

It's not?

>why is a fun game made for boomers more hyped up than zoomer trash?

desu burned out on FROM games hard, Elden Ring was like what.. the 5th Souls game basically.

Dragon's Dogma also doesn't give a fuck about being hard, it's just fun first and foremost, and it's more of an RPG world rather than walking around another dead civilisation fighting enemies that read inputs shit.

Any Forums is not the entire internet

Nice try discord faggot. Elden Ring is based. Dragons Dogma 2 is based. Rope yourself.

FPBP

Fuck Elden Ring. It is the worst, most boring, most incoherent Dark Souks yet and it runs like shit on PC. It's like a really crappy AA game with a massive budget and none of the amateur SOVL.

>why

Because Dragons Dogma was A game with a new very much anticipated sequel.

Dark souls is a 6 game series with 3 "sequels" nobody ever asked for, and are tired of by now.

Ok, so is it really getting more hype here than Elden Ring?

its not but its getting a decent amount here compared to every else. literally no one else cares about it. type dragon on the youtube search and its not even in the top recommendations

how many souls games have we had over the past decade?
people are excited about DD2 because people didnt think it would ever happen
imagine if dark souls 1 didnt get a sequel until 10 years later

Don't you remember over half the board being OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH posting for days when Elden Ring was announced? This isn't even a drop in the bucket compared to that.

Dragon's Dogma isn't mainstream, yet.
If it becomes as successful as Dark Souls then it will be hated in here as well.

Shazam lost. Dilate.

I'm going to screencap this post for later

Because it has a lot more potential than elden ring ever did