youtube.com/watch?v=ME8PMQKgli8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT IS OUR DESTINY...

TO FIGHT

zero's green tits

MY FATE IS SEALED
I HAVE....nnnnnOCHOICE

IT'S NOT OVER YET

For being a 20 foot tall giant combat robot, I was really expecting more from him than just standing still and slowly flying his fists back and forth across the room/floating himself from side to side for most of the battle.

BRUVA NO DON'T YA REMBER ZERO SAVE MUH LIFE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.86K)

That's the nature of huge-ass sprites in retro games, they tend to have really stiff or limited animation, or might even be a literal background layer with a few moving parts.

I was thinking maybe they were limited by the playstation ability to render sprites but then i remembered the fuckoff mechaniloid of the intro stage, they just decided to make the fight boring.

The ps1 X games are some of the ugliest games ever created and my argument is all the large robot sprites too big to be properly animated. Sure, you had walrus and the intro dragon working nice, but just look at General and the following two games. You know exactly where they ran out of money and effort.

Probably also short in time, i hear the teams developing X games were in constant crunch.

>IT WAS OUR-
>*destroys chair
>*power stance
>*big robotic muscles
>-TO FIGHT
>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What are some other games for this feel?

Attached: mega_man_zero_hd_collection___concept_still_6_by_warthogx_df3pnfm-fullview.jpg (1280x720, 138.91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ME8PMQKgli8

That's what I always loved about the GBA's ability to have huge animated sprites.

I will now replay Zero mission and Fusion

>"Good Guy" is actually an incredibly terrible person but the writer lacks self-awareness to realise this

Attached: MM11DrLight.png (1906x3738, 1.25M)

Do you relate or something?

>win easy bossfight
>game softlocks

Attached: HighMax.jpg (587x818, 194.98K)

what was her fucking problem?????????????

Attached: 1628020088303.jpg (350x350, 18.89K)

Attached: 367i41.png (1876x990, 1.07M)

>get Norio Wakamoto
>put him in by far the shittiest game yet

>Antagonist is just... some kid

Attached: SeanObihiro.png (227x610, 542.44K)

She just wanted to live in a place with only Reploids and none of those awful icky humans.

>get Norio Wakamoto
Wait what?

it's your punishment for unironically thinking Zero was the protagonist

I want to say that Light's dream of a peaceful world of Reploid and human co-existence probably could've happened right out of the gate if it weren't for Wily's virus fucking things up, but Reploids get treated so poorly in the X series that it's not hard to picture someone like Sigma or Elpizo coming along.

>Antagonist can join your party after beating him

Attached: 1593658687725.png (956x720, 929.63K)

COLONELYOUMUSTSTOPDACOOP

NAO