DID YOU KNOW I HATE MY SON? I come home and he's sitting on the computer in his fucking underwear...

>DID YOU KNOW I HATE MY SON? I come home and he's sitting on the computer in his fucking underwear, wasting his time in some video game chit chat room, going back and forth with some other fucking jerkoff, giggling like a schoolgirl. I WANNA SMASH HIS FUCKING FACE IN!

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 6.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

u.smutty.horse/mblvddfifci.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seethe more, boomer.

Honestly, this show is painfully boring.

I just watch it for the chance to see the psychiatrist naked

You sound like a faggot.

You know she has nudes out there right? And that they arent that good?

I'm watching it now, does she get naked? I'm up to season 4.

To be fair, A.J. was a gigafaggot and would probably be a troon if the show were set in today's world.

Attached: whiny-bitch.jpg (474x589, 56.92K)

Sorry your favorite show puts me to sleep.

Attached: E81E9DF2-D69A-4F65-973F-36F63F250EC4.png (636x720, 568.41K)

Every show that has boomers as the target audience is. Just boring, soulless negative shit. American shit, Japanese shit doesn't even matter, you target boomers I go to sleep.

You sound like you listen to blues rock.

Relevant
u.smutty.horse/mblvddfifci.mp4

>DON'T STOP...BELIEVI-

Attached: scareddoggo.png (294x324, 99.66K)

I'm glad you're dead

Skipped this show when it was airing because i thought it was boring, turns out its a good watch, wish i didn't since i missed all the shitposting.

Your daughter got blacked.

Don't you worry boutta thing, T.... I'll crush em like da worms dey are..

Attached: Paulie_Unleashing_his_Power.jpg (550x825, 334.28K)

The ending sucked.

Tony Soprano would hate every single one of us. It's commonly know.

Beautiful definition.

>Season 1
>Tony is a balding and a bit overweight, but still somewhat handsome Italian American mobster with an entertaining and yet aggressive personality
>Season 6
>Tony is a fat miserable fuck who hates everyone and everything, speaks in cartoonishly exaggerated accent and show tries so fucking hard to show you what a evil and bad person he is

I'm like 40% sure my friend's dad was some sort of criminal with a crew.

I didn't put it together until I watched the sopranos as an adult that my friend had shit that was probably stolen. Like he had an xbox a full week before it was available to buy, or that he had like multiple copies of the same game in it's plastic he would give me if I promised not to sell it, or like a box of unopened controllers and memory cards and shit. I just thought his dad was rich but I think his dad just stole a box of controllers and didn't know how to sell them so he gave his son like 15 playstation controllers.

There was other things, but the guy wasn't Italian, he was Russian, so I'm not just projecting some fantasy on the only Italian family I knew.

Attached: 20201024_145446.png (225x225, 64.36K)

She basically gets naked, could be a body double because it's like a dark room, but you see her ass and tits for like 5 seconds.

watch Eastern Promises (2007) bro.

Are you still in contact with your friend as an adult user?

Attached: coolpepe.png (512x512, 165.75K)