Who asked for the remake of this garbage?

Who asked for the remake of this garbage?

Attached: crisis-core-final-fantasy-7-1.jpg (650x366, 30.29K)

I did.

Attached: 1622836293307.jpg (500x333, 22.57K)

Why didn't they show HD Cissnei in the trailer bros...

Nobody. SE is just going full overmilk with anything 7 related, because compilationfags have no standards and will eat anything SE shits out.

She’ll probably be cut to better line up with before crisis events.

I did for years.
Based square giving people the remakes they actually want instead of shit like the western studios

They could've had the decency to at least remake DoC instead of CC.

DoC is underrated, is the Shadow the Hedgehog game of the saga

DoC is even worse

They might still do it. They already have the perfect basis for it with First Soldier. It basically plays like a less janky DoC; they'd just need to add Vincent's limit breaks and gun customization.

Are you not enjoying the FF7 extended universe? It's actually become capeshit.

this

Me.
Gongaga!

It's not a remake though. It's the PSP game.

Did they replace Zack's voice in the Crisis Core "remake" to be more consistant with the bad one in the FF7 remake...?

yup

Well, this confirms that Genesis is going to appear more in the FF7 remake. Aside from Zack and Aerith, he's also the only other character in the Crisis Core remake trailer with a new voice actor. This will help confirm which characters are going to appear in Part 2 and onward, since they're only changing voice actors in Crisis Core to be consistent with it.

I did, but then they raped the story and turned it into a fanfic sequel.

So fuck them.

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if dirge and before crisis both end up getting remakes too.

Me, i did. I like it more than OG FF7
Zack is a real chad

Me, CC is very comfy and Zack is a far better protagonist than cloud

You mean a game that takes place after the main game? Gee i wonder why they didn't remake that one NOW. Surely they don't keep that one for when the whole FF7R story is done

This Zack pandering isn't going to end well. This seems extreme.
>Reviving Zack in Remake
>Remaking Crisis Core
>That leak that mentions how Cloud will be killed off and replaced by Zack
They're going all in on pandering to the "i cri wen zack die pls bring him back" crowd. This level of pandering never ends well.

Is that why the Remark sold ten times less than the original?

I asked them to remake it

but with additional time jannies.

Attached: 1635204201240.jpg (400x400, 27.4K)

Betcha Aerith lives too.

Tick tock Tifa.