Best Mishima?

Best Mishima?

Attached: Four_Mishimas.jpg (1323x1080, 309.71K)

Lars

Lars.

Jin because I self inserted as him when I was an edgy teen

Heihachi, because he is old, strong, badass and funny all at the same time, they better bring him back in 8 or tt3 or whatever and not make a female mishima like some anons said

The choice is obvious

Attached: The average Heihachi main.png (1101x487, 60.25K)

He died in the story mode of 7 and both of his voice actors passed away. I think they will let go of him to pay respects to the VAs. Harada seems like he has a great respect for the actors

>he died in the story mode
are you aware you are talking about tekken right? almost all mishimas have "died" at some point, some several times, harada replaced his va once he can do it again, plus none of the other mishimas are interesting, just a bunch of emo edgy dbz wannabes

My theory is that there will be a Heihachi-bot. A hyper-realistic robot (with some tron lines or glowing parts to remind you) made by Lee or Bosconovich (in its own comedic story that DOESN'T interact with the canon/main Mishima feud) story that does goofy dances and says self-deprecating stuff about Heihachi as its win quotes. Its story mode involves it breaking free from whatever lab it was created in and getting into hijinks with other members of the cast mistaking it for the real Heihachi, but the joke is that it never encounters into Jin or Kazuya, or something always happens to make them just miss seeing it.

Normally I don't think the story mode would carry much weight in making these decisions. But I'm saying that BECAUSE his VA died shortly after T7 came out, and because Heihachi coincidentally died at the end of T7, it gives them a good reason to leave him out of the game. They don't have a story reason they need to hang onto him anymore like they did back in T6 when his original voice actor died and he had to be recast for Tekken Tag 2 and 7.

They’re all based except Jin

Jin is the only based one there.

Nobody associated with the Mishima family is based, except for Kazumi, Lee, Jun and Lars, who aren't there.

Bob

Attached: 1548032760585.jpg (250x250, 71.5K)

>and not make a female mishima like some anons said
Kim K motion capturing kyokushin karate when??

Attached: bnpkKfzWvyLD.jpg (1200x1200, 251.23K)

Kazuya

Yukio

Attached: Yukio-Mishima_bestsellers.jpg (1400x1863, 178.45K)

Kim Kazama will break Tekken 8

They will probably just do young heihachi similar to how Kazumi appeared in 7

Cuck family for cuck players. I've never met anyone who played a Mishima that wasn't a limp wrist faggot

Lee Chaolan is the only excellent choice to make.

Don't cry, user. I'm sure one day you'll be able to pull off an electric

Attached: kazuya-tekken1-iconic-ending-face.gif (590x300, 2.59M)

>Tekken 8
>prequel
>takes place in like the 70s
>has an old school Hong Kong action movie vibe
>young old characters
>bunch of new ones

I’d buy it