The game that saved Capcom

Press F to pay respects to the game that ushered Capcom into a golden era with no end in sight for the foreseeable future.

Attached: 825516f3-77c0-48e3-a92f-cb1bfab33ce0.jpg (1280x720, 365.04K)

disgusting black creatures

but enough about what's going in ur moms pusy lmao

I hate them too.

Attached: 1655409301596.png (481x313, 196.67K)

molded are more fun than the dudes from Village

None of the enemies in Village had body parts you could blow off like the molded or the zombies in RE2. It's funny because Village is supposed to be the more action-oriented game but the only destruction you can do to the enemies' bodies is blowing their heads off with a critical headshot.

It not only saved RE but also horror gaming as a whole

>Dead Space is coming back along with a spiritual successor made by the original creators
>Routine came back
>Scorn is making big waves
>Alan Wake is back and is being turned into survival horror
>a whole bunch of cool ass indie games like Tormented Souls Alesia and Ill have come out or are coming out
>hide and seek horror games have been basically killed off due to everyone figuring out having combat is good for horror

We owe RE7 so much
And strangely we even owe RE6. for being so fucking shit that it forced Capcom to backtrack back to survival horror

Attached: FUaokOfUsAEvQbi.jpg (690x850, 57.79K)

spotted the chudcel with small dick

Attached: IMG_541.jpg (650x892, 20.2K)

You can blow off their heads and that feels good
But yeah it is weird how much the gore was turned down by 8
Well at least the gore to enemies. Ethan gets pretty fucked up during the game.

I don't really like this game personally but I can respect what it did to gaming as whole, F

Just finished a playthrough on normal, gonna play through all the dlc and then go for a madhouse run. It’s an overall great game that brought back most of what I liked about the classics (exploration, ammo conservation, compact, detailed areas, etc.) and introduced some good new stuff (first person view, the Baker family, Ethan). It sucks to see lots of people here saying it’s shit, it’s one of my favourites in the series.

That just makes it realistic.

This soo much.
Amnésia and FNAF kinda poisoned the horror well with the same running defenseless jumpscare simulator.RE7 brought back shooting people and feel scared in the same game.Feels good.
I love RE7 soo much.

Attached: FUPzeuoWYAY60qW.jpg (1920x1080, 139.31K)

What we truly owe to is RE Revelations 1. Which is the game that actually started the trend of redirecting Resident Evil back to horror. So much of that game was taken as a base for RE7, the director of both is even the same person.

The Horror genre is back thanks to a a 3DS spin off game. Crazy world we live in

Cheers to Revelations 1 as well. RE7 does take a lot from it, which makes sense with the same director.

Attached: All Smiles.jpg (639x485, 44.45K)

It was the First step but shit like umbrella corps and Rev2 being chapter based to chase telltale games popularity,Capcom was still on The Dark side IMO.

I really Hope He is RE9 director...RE8 is Fine but i Just find RE7 better

ass tightening moment

Attached: 0335_Resident_Evil_7_biohazard.jpg (1400x788, 86.01K)

This fucked me up bad in VR.

>Golden age of capcom
>MH:Rise
>No new Ace Attorney games
Yeah I don't think so

RE7 sucks BAD
RE6 and Rev2 were great and not streamer bait like zoomerhazard is

>Capcom into a golden era
This is Ps2 capcom, if you disagree you are a lobotomized retard.
Did you even play Re4, Shadow of Rome, Haunting Ground or God Hand?

Attached: jahyteaches.jpg (1536x1080, 349.57K)

>Rev 2
Yes it's the best RE game released from 2004-2016 by a longshot

>RE6
Absolutely not. I bet you think the Star Wars prequels are good too

I dont watch star whores because im not a normie amerimutt.
Also you underate RE5