FF7 Remake Part 2 - Ps5 exclusive

Bro's???

Are we gonna have to wait another 4 years to play a game Snoy chads get exclusive access to?

Attached: ohnononono.png (2450x1174, 389.26K)

You don't see this kind of fragmentation with movies.

cope
Get those petitions up and running Rajeesh

>Are we gonna have to wait another 4 years
Most likely just one year of exclusivity.
FF7R is the exception due to Intergrade releasing between console generations.

oh no no no more cope

How so?

Attached: final-fantasy-7-remake.png (984x552, 365.22K)

>PS5
How is that fair? People who bought the first part now have to pay $500+ just to enjoy the rest? What a dick move.

I will get it for free through piracy. You will pay for it. :)

>He doesn’t know squares tactic
Welcome to the ride they started it with KH and are continuing it with FF be happy to play part 3 on the PS6

This is literally the Eva rebuilds but with FF7.

i dont get why its only 3 parts. first part they made like 3 hours into 30 hours and they're going to make the rest of the game which has way more environments into 60 hours? they're going to have to cut a lot of stuff out

Or they could just... make the other parts longer than 30 hours

They literally did this with the Integrade DLC. I played this shit on PS4 but then I guess I wasn't good enough to get the full story lmao.
Thanks Square, I'm not supporting them on the PS5 that's for sure.

When will you learn that Sony ALWAYS wins baby

Why would they not expect someone that bought a snoy product to not buy the next generation?

I feel like they planned for more than a trilogy but it didn't end up doing as well as they thought.

yeah, or wait 2 years to pay for the thin air shitty port version

Not in the middle of the fucking game. We're talking about DLC for a PS4 game here.

So part 2 is going to be the village flashback section + the soldier larp section to tie it up with Crisis core Remako and... part 3 is kingdom hearts 4? Played the remake and kinda fond of it but if the rest is going to be Nomura jacking off to powerfantasy fanfiction ima out.

This

Lol