When are people going to realize it's the best borderlands game?

when are people going to realize it's the best borderlands game?

Attached: borderlands-3-cover-i76366.jpg (867x1300, 443.91K)

Gameplay wise? Yes. Everything else isn't good.

>gameplay good
That's all I want bro

When is the next opposite day?

The story in Borderlands has never been good. That automatically means 3 is the best.

Too bad it's a bordershit game, so the characters never shut up.

The art style is good

The gameplay doesn't make up for the other stuff its lacking. Bl2 is overall still the best.

It's better if you turn the voice volume all the way down.

after receiving life threatening brain damage

Nah, Borderlands 2 is still the best

game file size too big

>best borderlands game
So like 1 turd out of maybe 3 turds.
Impressive, do tell me more.

I love the unicycle vehicle, it reminds me of gantz. But I kinda find the game boring. I think the UI is complete garbage and difficult to navigate compared to BL2, specifically your inventory and selling at vendors/vending machines.

I started playing it right after going through BL2 three times to get to the last playthrough (true vault hunter mode or maybe ultimates, cant remember), so I was probably burnt out

Nice blog niggerfaggot. Take it to reddit.

it is the best gameplay wise but somehow the worst one dialog wise

Hey bud. Drop dead. NOW.

It's not the best one is the first one, has actually interesting gun generation. 3 is just le non stop action with 0 challenge unless you're a controller baby in which case the shit sensitivity will fuck you

This. Zoomers who played BL2 when they were 10 think anyone gives a shit about the story in these games. 2 didn't have a good story, it was carried by Handsome Jack who has no personality beyond "lol I'm gonna kill you now".

Never, cuz they'll realize the first game was the best.

But I thought this was where we gather to talk about videogames?! Did you not enjoy reading my post, fellow gaymer?

it's an incredibly dated game with some decent gunplay, i can think of tons of better looter shooters and i don't even like looter shooters

Everything is a steady decline as soon as you leave Fyrestone.