IT'S BAD
>IT'S BAD
IT'S BAD
>IT'S BAD
IT'S BAD
>IT'S BAD
IT'S BAD
>IT'S BAD

Attached: 1655418243904.jpg (2850x812, 548.66K)

what the actual fuck

Attached: 1591147223326.jpg (375x375, 24.9K)

I somehow find this extremely believable, and it's hilariously worrying

if the story was bad in the first remake what makes you think it was going to be good in part 2

So normal timeline cloud is dead and zack timeline cloud is still alive?

Wouldn't Sephiroth throw a complete bitchfit if his favorite boytoy Cloud dies though?

>palmer boss fight
This is what makes it ring true the most. Modern square-enix is all about wiping out the goofy humor they used to have in their games, and the end of the palmer fight is one of the last vestiges of it.

It sounds retarded enough to be real

>reusing the chaotic neutral WoL idea only 5 years after ShB
I wouldn't put it past these fags but this is way too retarded to be real

Attached: 1649373994547.jpg (633x651, 24.83K)

he has alt timeline cloud boipussy

>FF7R PART 2 REBIRTH ALREADY FULLY LEAKED BY BASED user A WEEK AGO
people have been predicting part 2 would be called "rebirth" since before part 1 even released. you're gonna have to try harder.

Pure cringekino, Nomura does it again.

Attached: 1652418168800.jpg (1160x1456, 147.17K)

Makes sense since they are also doing Crisis Core to put people up to speed with who tf Genesis is.

I love how Any Forums keep leaking SE stuff

There are multiple Sephiroths, the one which is "good" will revive OG Cloud in the third game
I wish I was joking

Oh yeah, people who bought SoP are going to love these one.

This sounds so stupid that it might be real

It is literally SO retarded that I am forced to believe it

I'm out of the loop, are the remakes supposed to be alt-timeline "sequels?"

If this is the scenario for part 2, I'm even more excited to play it then I was before. This sounds chaotic to the point of kino because it will change the game so much that it completely destroys the argument of people saying this is a game broken down into 3 parts and sold separately

Attached: 1628536657424.png (420x429, 106.57K)

ff7 is shit why would the remake be any good?

This leak correctly has it as ending on a cliffhanger ie it's part 2 of 3
Prior to today we didn't know how many parts 7r would be and most people thought there'd only 2 parts.
It has an ending that falls in line with what kitase said about 2nd entries of games and movies still creating big impact among fans
cloud dying is akin to empire strikes back ending, a 2nd movie.
It correctly stated the title is ff7 rebirth, not ff7 remake part 2 rebirth, not ff7 part 2 rebirth, just straight up ff7 rebirth.

>this is all genesis's fault
>this will literally make all the various sephiroth's running around so completely assblasted they will probably flip good just to remove this fuck from every timeline in part 3
i welcome nomuras complete and utter full retard ride, it might get so fucking stupid it actually gets kino.

I doubt they’re that stupid to pull a ShB WoL that fast lmao. If it is real, I am excited to see how the people who liked FF7R will defend this

>cloud dying is akin to empire strikes back ending, a 2nd movie.
More like it's the equivalent of the star wars nu trilogy second movie - subverting expectations and instead just pissing everyone off and ruining the chance of the sequel performing

This "leak" doesn't exist in Japanese and therefore is not real.

That sounds pretty interesting overall. Zack existing in the timeline was a dead giveaway that Cloud was gonna die over Aerith anyway.

>people who bought SoP
statistically not many people

>Prior to today we didn't know how many parts 7r would be and most people thought there'd only 2 parts.
Maximilian DOOD has been suggesting it would be 3 parts and the second part would be called "Rebirth" and part 3 would be called "Reuninion" since literally before "Remake" was even released. All this guy did was take a prediction from max made in like 2019 and wrote out some fake spoilers. That's literally all that happened here.

What a fucking mess. Rebirth? More like Retarded.

2500 players

if you believe this you are genuinely brain damaged

Bullshit but I believe it

Considering the entire point of the both of them was to be locked into an eternal struggle it makes no sense. You all really are just children now huh

Attached: 1643211725185.gif (235x195, 1.21M)

>AERITH FUSES WITH GENESIS
Cloud watches

Attached: FU-50fIWAAEvDMy.png (462x421, 283.16K)

Is this the xcuck cope thread?

hahahahahaha
YESSSS
ZACKBROSS, WE WON

I really doubt someone who posts on Any Forums knows that much about the plot of a Japanese game that won't be out for a year and a half.

Nomura is such a fucking hack that I actually believe that this dumb shit is true