I've bought dragon's dogma on PC and never played it, anything I should know or do before going in?

I've bought dragon's dogma on PC and never played it, anything I should know or do before going in?
Is it buggy?
Do I need mods?
Any tips or advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/334
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/609
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the dragon dogmas at the end

No need for mods. It isn't buggy but it is one of those games that hates when you alt-tab out of it.

you can hit the mule to make it go faster and even jump on top of it and ride it

Don't stress over the stat growths. Play whatever vocation you want, when you want.

Wolves hunt in packs.

play dragon age origins first

It's very easy to get lost on the roads.

I have the game on Steam, never played it. But I only have a GTX 650Ti. Would it be better to just get the PS4 version?

Cute Enako btw

You can use this to stop the difficulty curve from collapsing mid/late game
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/334

Pirate it on PC and see how it pans out. If it runs like shit, get it on console. The only console that the online is shut down on is the 360.

Asian girls make me very horny

Dogma balls lmao

don't touch hardcore mode on your first playthrough, it's only "hard" at first

just play the game and have fun, don't worry about builds

>Is it buggy?
>Do I need mods?
No.
>Any tips or advice?
Read up on how stat growth works, or you'll end up at Lv.100 with a completely unfocused build that is mediocre at everything and good at nothing. Same applies to your pawn.
Also, carry a lantern and be mindful of water.

Actual advice with minimal memes;
>9 vocations; you can choose from 3 to start, the other 6 when you get to the capital city
>Leveling is permanent stat allocation; if you are a mage when you level up, you get +5 magick attack, +10 stam, +2 physical attack. If you level as a warrior, it'd be like +1 magick attack, +8 stam, +6 physical attack
>Above means you can play around fairly well with testing classes, but if you go mage for 150 out of 200 levels then try to swap to warrior, you're gonna have a bad time
>Gear is technically more important than levels, so don't overstress
>Unless you use a guide, you will miss sidequests and events your first playthrough; this is normal. The game loops into infinite NG+'s after you beat it and you can look up a sidequest guide then, ideally play blind first
>Pawns are way more complex than you will imagine and you'll need to experiment with them more than you'd think
>Enemies operate on flat Damage Resistance scaling; simple terms, if your attack is 300 and their armor is 350, you won't be doing fuck all damage to them
>There are many areas and places in the game with sharp difficulty spikes, especially if you play fresh on Hard Mode; getting 1-shot because you took a wrong turn is normal and means you should come back later unless you want to go beast-mode and try to power through it
All roads lead to Gran Soren, wolves hunt in packs, and they're masterworks all.

KICK THE OX to make it move faster (and bring a mage to heal it).
That's all you need to know.

Attached: 1647955270781.jpg (700x713, 275.62K)

>people saying the game doesnt need mods
WRONG!
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/609

Yes

Ther're masterworks all you can't go wrong

The wave is pushing me, into the current again
I feel the blood in my veins
Diving into free, can feel it letting go
Not gonna hit the ground
The sky is painted free, why can't we understand
We kill ourselves in the end
It's simple as one, two, three, it's written in the sand
We are the Dangan

The important thing is to find Quina in the witchwood before transporting the head. If you don't you'll get locked out from an entire area later in the game.

Give us name of this qt, I need to goon later tonight

Enako

I love women