Well?

Attached: p155.jpg (1200x675, 96.26K)

who

all 3 are eceleb garbage

oney. game grumps was never funny and those two homos are painfully unfunny. for teenage girls either way

Who cares, dragons dogma 2 got announced

Attached: 100$.jpg (500x375, 28.88K)

oneyplays and it's not even close. Even if you dislike Oneyplays you cannot say in good conscience that GG or Supermega are better by any margin unless you're unironically pozzed out the ass

i loved smiling friends, but i can't stand listening to oney and his buttbuddies playing video games

I like that Chris says faggot

DSP

Attached: file.jpg (211x239, 4.77K)

Middle is funnier than left
never heard of right

Oney. Not just because they're funny, but they're principally just better human beings.

I've literally never even heard of dragons dogma before today

Oney

Go back

Attached: received_258445295623858.jpg (2540x3320, 643.84K)

not anymore

If you check the analytics: Despite GameGrumps having 5x the amount of subscribers as Oneyplays; Oneyplays averages much higher views per video than GameGrumps. It isn't even comparable with how down the drain gamegrumps has been and supermega isn't even in the contest.

Also, not videogames.

zoomer

Ecelebs are obnoxious cancer and you're a faggot for liking them.

Kill yourself and stop posting this off-topic bullshit

OG game grumps then oneyg

Also didn't supermega have some massive drama where one guys was stealing their funds to buy shit.

OneyPlays>GameGrumps>SuperMega

Attached: scared punk.jpg (900x1200, 128.81K)

He still does. Just bleeped right at the f sound.

yay babyyy

spbp

I'm enjoying the Cory and Adam content tbqh

supermega podcast is good but they barely put out any videos

oneyplays is still pretty consistently funny but way too often they lean into “old man yells at cloud” territory of complaining abt the most unimportant shit

game grumps i have not seen in 6+ years

Based on the context of how they use the monkey sound and their reactions to what the person said that got censored I have zero doubts they're regularly spouting off every other slur under the sun.

i miss ding dong and julian :(

oney but mainly if zach is in the video

Zach+Cory is better. Dingdong+Julian is 2nd.

I never found OneyPlay funny, maybe I'm not mentally retarded

Meant for

or funny

Oney and it's not even close

friends without benefits mogs all 3

Game Grumps is way past its prime, hasn't been funny since Jon left.
OneyPlays is very samey, literally every episode is the exact same shit.
SuperMega is run by two commies who constantly put their political opinions into everything they do.
>WHICH IS BETTER?
None of them.

I dont. They were really not very fun generally having listened to ALL their videos.
Julians wheezy laugh is kind of funny but he was not good at improv.
DD was intentionally a quiet sourpuss who actively suppressed his emotions which he even got called out on, unless he was picking a fight with chris over nonsense.
And theyd just randomly rhyme words so often when they couldnt think of something to say.
They were much better and more lively when chris visited them last year which was shocking to me. Both improved in every way.

anyone think supermega has this whole weird ego and attitude about them on the level of game grumps even though they dont even have 1 mil subs and some videos make under 100k views
its strange

Attached: 1645154273140.jpg (1920x2158, 549.17K)