I just bought this

What should I expect?

Attached: Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg (288x345, 41.54K)

Sickdark

Blood

The current goat

framepacing issues

Don't play smart play like a retard and mash it's much easier than any of the others
And runs like shit

for the game to completely collapse in terms of quality after about a third of the way in

Since you're a retard who wants to get spoiled I'll tell you how to easily win the game.
The saw cleaver/spear is easy mode.
Almost every single enemy in the game can be easily beaten by dashing behind them and whacking their ass (including the final DLC boss), you can charged R2 to backstab as well.
Jump R2 is broken against most enemies, you will damage and stun them before they are able to respond.
Gun parrying is very low-risk and also trivializes many enemies and bosses, spam it often.
After leveling up, spend your remaining blood echoes on blood vials, that way you're less likely to run out.
Don't bother with chalice dungeons, they're shit.

fun game with some rare shit hitboxes and a few annoying huge bosses

I don't get the hype played till the first boss and got bored

Damn I remember that guy.

thats not dark souls tho

You can now except to laugh at everyone else who hasn't played Bloodborne.

Attached: 1542757831107.png (500x575, 215.55K)

no one gives a fuck it's doooogma time tranny faggot

a video game

>shilling dogma

Loading time.

>shilling redditborne go back and dial8 tranny

It was like that for you too?

I've been playing it for the past week or so and was really enjoying myself doing cainhurst castle but then my enjoyment of the game plummeted as soon as I entered the nightmare frontier and got to yahar'gul after killing Rom

Attached: 1608651247425.png (893x1024, 1008.59K)

>shilling a game that have been free and you can buy for cents
dont you have more threads to make about your shitty game crapcum drone?

>fucked up the healing system DS1 perfected
>fucked up the bonfire system by forcing the player to sit through two loading screens to do anything

Shit game